magic32
    magic32's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is a "saving account" / " banking account" ? Problem with BOL payout.

Hi. Could someone tell me what a saving account is? and what is a checking account? I have problems to be paid by BOL and it seems to me they do all they can to delay my payout whereas i had been quite satisfied with their services up to now. I first made payout request via Moneybookers and was informed three long days later that moneybookers wasn't available for payout at the moment ! I found it strnage, but..never mind... I asked payout using wire so. Now they tell me an information is missing: they want to know if my bank account is a "saving" or "checking" account ! but what kind of importance can it have ??? I've received many bank wires in my life, but people who sent me money never asked me if my account was "saving" or "checking" ??? All they needed were the usual informations (IBAN, SWIFT, bank name,....). However, i'll try to answer BOL otherwise it seems to me they'll delay my payout once more. So please could someone explain to me what are saving account and checking account? My account is not an account i use to save money, i mean that's an account i use for all my payments, with my ****, and i have a check book with that account, so i suppose that means that's a checking account ? Could someone confirm it to me please? Thanks for your help.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are probably wanting your routing # so they can complete the transaction for you sir.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

ask your bank

magic32

i'll ask my bank, but tomorrow is sunday, bank is closed, and my bank closed on monday too, which means i'll have to wait tuesday to have the information. GGrrrrrr.... I created moneybookers account to be able to deposit and withdraw quickly with it...And now BOL tells me that's not possible and delays my payout via wire... I'll be patient, but i thing my next payout that's my whole balance that i'll withdraw...

magic32

What'd more, all that could have been resolved if they had called my bank today ! In required information BOL ask bank phone number, which is normal, and i provided it. But why do thay ask it if they don't use it if needed???

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's more about a conformation type thing is the reason they ask for your bank's phone number sir.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

checking account is when you use checks to do payments....
    saving account is the regular account used to deposit and withdrawl.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not uncommon at all for BOL to delay payouts for as long as they possibly can from my experience.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

yea great book for easy deposits, crap book for payouts.

standard business model for scam books.

magic32

Well BOL finally told me their payout department would proceed my payout via wire on monday... I ignore how long it will be for money to arrive then... But i'll keep SBR forum informed...