nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Flyers in the mail???

Anyone get any good offers for the Upcoming NFl season? I always get handfuls of flyers and promos in the mail around this time of year...Just today I got a 100% bonus offer on my next deposit with Oddsmaker...also got a nice little bonus offer with BetDSI.. Anyone get anything better...Dont really work with either of these books..willing to trade promo codes...hahhahaa..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say I have however, always make sure you do your homework before making a deposit to see if you qualify for the offer sir.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

oddsmaker is a scam F rated book stay far away

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.inpak View Post
    oddsmaker is a scam F rated book stay far away
    Well, I don't know if I'd call them an F rated book however, based on some of their past actions I would most definitely call them a D- type book. Hopefully one day they will reconsider some of their older outstanding disputes and management can re-evaluate their current ratings status here on SBR.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I always get the packages from oddsmaker and betus, both are books to stay far far away from in my opinion.

Only good thing in these mailers are the calanders and the betus DVD of the making of there calander the rest of the package should go right in the trash.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

intertops sends me stuff all the time....

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

This is the 1st year I have NOT gotten anything from First Fidelity. I guess moving is the only way to shake'em.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

First Fidelity books are still good books all things being equal

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

I've gotten lots of flyers but they all suck. Lots of "deposit $100 and get a $50 free play" and the like. Intertops sent me one addressed to former VIP customer, log into receive a free $50, no deposit required, so I asked about it and was told I'm not eligible because I had an Intertops account years ago that I haven't funded since 2006.

nikossf

Im already staying far,..far,..FAR away from oddsmaker......idk why the still send me this crap though..never deposited a dime with them..Whats the deal?? persistent lil' shits aren't they!!??

skrtelfan

I've never used Oddsmaker either but I must get a flyer from them every week or two. Obviously they bought a mailing list from someone. Haven't seen one with Shrink's picture in a while though.

Surprisingly I haven't gotten anything from BetUS in a couple months.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get many each week and don't see most of them

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Have to say my amount of mailers seems a lot less this year than before. Heard from Intertops and DSI.

Only others were from touts saying they already have their Game of The Year picked out for Week 1.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    I've never used Oddsmaker either but I must get a flyer from them every week or two. Obviously they bought a mailing list from someone. Haven't seen one with Shrink's picture in a while though.

Surprisingly I haven't gotten anything from BetUS in a couple months.

I miss that BetUs schedule book,guess they finally figured out they weren't getting anywhere.

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I miss that BetUs schedule book,guess they finally figured out they weren't getting anywhere.

Yea,.those books were great.. Now I have to go in and print out sheets for each week..terrible..

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I used to get at least 10 of them a month, easily. It was always the heaviest piece of mail I'd get too, I probably got woken up from a nap a few times a year by hearing that thing thudding on the floor coming through the mail slot.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Have to say my amount of mailers seems a lot less this year than before. Heard from Intertops and DSI.

Only others were from touts saying they already have their Game of The Year picked out for Week 1.
    we must be on the same mailing list

that is all i have gotten as well.