Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Anyone use Topbet???

I just ran into Topbet on vegasinsider, they seem to have a link on the front page of this site and are offering a 50% bonus. Ive never heard of them and i dont see them on SBR's review list. Can someone comment on them if u cashed and what not from them. Thanks

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

My buddy was telling me about these guys, but I never heard about payouts. So I assume no news is good news.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

The name is on Futurebet's list as offline, but Vegas Insider said these guys established in 2011. So either Futurebet brought them back to life, or they've been bought out. Any way to check this, SBR?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    The name is on Futurebet's list as offline, but Vegas Insider said these guys established in 2011. So either Futurebet brought them back to life, or they've been bought out. Any way to check this, SBR?
    Hmm, i mean vegas insider is a reliable source and for them to have a banner link on the front page has to be worth something right?? I don't know maybe i will try for a few hundred and post back later.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    I can only report on what I currently see listed sir and based on that they are part of the Futurebet/IGS/Gametech family of books which from what I can remember is never been a viable out for anyone over the years. My advice would be to steer clear of them altogether to avoid any future problems that might arise when it comes to payout type issues.