borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog bounces ********, skirting me around about fixing it.

They took two weeks to get me the ******** for 2k+ only to have it bounce. Now they keep giving me 24 hour responce time lies that keep coming and going. Meanwhile my bank gave me 12 days to fix this before they turn the ***** in for prosecution. All this after my dad passed on.

I filed a sbr complaint form. Im hoping they can help. Please avoid this book at all cost. Shadey as hell. Right now I wish I was even dealing with 5dimes....
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 09-19-11 at 06:12 PM. Reason: removed processing word

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Bodog Becky, paging Bodog Becky.............

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I've had three cash out problems with them over the past 8 years (like when US Customs seizes the check) and they've never been slow to fix the problem. Call them and they'll fix it...and maybe it's time for you to switch banks?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Very much time for a new bank. But I have called them numerous times over the last few days. Always getting the same canned give us 24 hour response which never leads to a call back or email.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Why do so many of Bodog's cheques bounce?

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

geez Hope to heck things get resolved ASAP- MORE IMPORTANTLY- sorry to hear on the loss of your father- take care.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr will help you here bore

rasetsu99
    rasetsu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

This happens every couple of months with bodog. It's because they are constantly changing their payment processors. I always wait 2 weeks after depositing my checks before I use the funds.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

why didn't you try their BW? should be better than check..

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Even if the bank turned the check in for prosecution why would it be your problem as you weren't the one who wrote the check? Did you spend the money before the checked cleared and overdraft your account for that amount?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bodog Becky check in thanks

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

message bodog becky......via the pm

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is a weak book. They take every advantage against the player that they can. For those playing with them, take a look around. You will find much better, more customer friendly book than Bodog.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Lv , Yes I did withdrawal the money. Not the whole amount thankfully but since my bank put a hold on the funds & it was a US bank the check was on I figured once the hold was off I was fine.

I already had to make a payment to the bank & OD fees are a bitch..

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    They took two weeks to get me the check for 2k+ only to have it bounce. Now they keep giving me 24 hour responce time lies that keep coming and going. Meanwhile my bank gave me 12 days to fix this before they turn the check in for prosecution. All this after my dad passed on.

I filed a sbr complaint form. Im hoping they can help. Please avoid this book at all cost. Shadey as hell. Right now I wish I was even dealing with 5dimes....
    Hey guys,

First of all, please, please PM me if you need my urgent attention- my main job is serving as the Lead On-site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com so I don't have the capacity to proactively look through the forums.

Second, borednaz, please PM me your account number and I'll have a senior CS manager look into your issue ASAP.

Thanks!
    Becky

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Already Pmd you becky thanks

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Already Pmd you becky thanks
    Got it & on it! Thanks!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Bodog will always pay why worry about it, sometimes this happens because of the processor, they will pay for the fees from it bouncing so don't worry. Hopefully your not relying on this $ right away because 2weeks is there timeframe now after that stars and tilt crap in april it used to be 4 days before.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Iam relying on it. I dont want to be on check systems & I sure dont want to have to explain to the state prosecutor why I was issued this check....

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Whats worst is my dads last check was depositted in the account. They took it to cover some of the money. I needed it to cover his final expensces.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a boo dog really

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

lou why didn't you delete this thread? Like the other 2 bodog threads last week?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Bodog made contact via phone. Nothing really came of it but I feel like they are at least finally trying to fix this.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I had a check bounce from bodog last week. I get checks about twice a month and never had a problem. I had to scan and email the bounced check to them. They put the funds back in my account right away and seemed very apologetic. Hopefully the next one clears.

bodog wont help
    bodog wont help's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog problems

this is my 1st post here to be honest with you i never had a reason to post on here b4 this....i opend a bodog account about a month ago ran 200 into 2500 cashed out recieved a check from singapore that i took to my bank wich they informed me was a fruadulent check and that they could call the police on me...i call bodog tell them that i was just threatend with having the police called on me cus of there check..they procceed to block my account ( a week and a half ago) and everyday i call i get no answers on ANYTHING...i got in contact with bodog becky who had a CS contqct me last friday.she promised shed call me monday to inform me of whats goin on, she never did and now i cant get in touch with her at all. so all in all a week and a half after contacting bodog and tellin them my banks threats not a damn thing has ben done to even get close to rectifyin the situation..do with this post what u want but thyis is just my story...

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by bodog wont help View Post
    this is my 1st post here to be honest with you i never had a reason to post on here b4 this....i opend a bodog account about a month ago ran 200 into 2500 cashed out recieved a check from singapore that i took to my bank wich they informed me was a fruadulent check and that they could call the police on me...i call bodog tell them that i was just threatend with having the police called on me cus of there check..they procceed to block my account ( a week and a half ago) and everyday i call i get no answers on ANYTHING...i got in contact with bodog becky who had a CS contqct me last friday.she promised shed call me monday to inform me of whats goin on, she never did and now i cant get in touch with her at all. so all in all a week and a half after contacting bodog and tellin them my banks threats not a damn thing has ben done to even get close to rectifyin the situation..do with this post what u want but thyis is just my story...
    @ your username. Can't wait to see what your avatar is.

BodogBecky

I have never heard from you before? Please send me your account number by PM and I'll ask a Senior CS manager to get the facts.

Thanks,
    Becky

BodogBecky

Just to update this thread, this situation was resolved and the player was successfully able to receive their funds.

Thank you,
    Becky

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

glad i read this..... I called them yesterday to get a ** name for a re-load deposit, they told me I'd get a 20% bonus.
    I never made it to ** yesterday so I called today for another name.... I was told they had no information that I called yesterday and they couldn't offer me a bonus. When I asked what happened since yesterday they said I must have called another book.....yeah, I dont think so...the sad part is I'm just re-upping to regain my pro status at SBR
    After reading all these accounts of bounced checks should SBR be giving them an A rating ??

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Has Bodog bounced checks for Bodog Europe or Bodog Canada or is this just a USA problem?

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shitdog and their little doggie bj becky are idiots.

No matter what they pay Lou and this forum they are still a bunch of scumbag thieves

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I had this happen to me as well but my thread was deleted.

Bodog actually told me to try and redeposit the check after the bank sent it back. I was like, wtf. The bank doesn't send the actual check back. They send a photo copy that says void.

Bodog eventually fixed it but it was a bit of a hassle. I had to call multiple times.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I had one bounced check about a month ago from bodog. The last 2 i recieved cleared no problem.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Last check I received from them bounced and this months check still hasn't been processed after requesting it a week ago.

Thank you oh so much for limiting me to $30 wagers. I would have gave it all back.

BodogBecky

If you guys ever have issues with payouts from any of the bodog brand licensees please give CS a call, they will be happy to help. If they are unable to help to your satisfaction send me a PM and I'll get the facts for you.

Thank you,
    Becky

12 Last