Jimmytime
    Jimmytime's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes going down

I am taking down 5dimes so get your money out now. Tony has disrespected me for the last time. By the way thats not his real name. I know his real name, where he's from, where he lives now(US!)

He had a chance to make things right but he closed my account and threatened me and my family, so if something happens to me you guys now it was him

I have two former disgruntled former employees who have inside info on the money laundering and racketeering, who are more than happy to assist the dept of homeland security in their prosecution against the owner.

so get out now, this is going down now unless "Tony" makes amends with me and his former employees in which he didn't pay them their severence money.

nayslayer
    nayslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2812

Geez, lots of angry gamblers here. What do they say, don't gamble away the mortgage payment. Good luck to you

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by nayslayer View Post
    Geez, lots of angry gamblers here. What do they say, don't gamble away the mortgage payment. Good luck to you
    do you know how to read english ?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Just what we need......another 5D thread

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

5 dimes blows.

nayslayer
    nayslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2812

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    do you know how to read english ?
    I guess not, why?

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Interesting

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Wow somebody is pissed.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytime View Post
    I am taking down 5dimes so get your money out now. Tony has disrespected me for the last time. By the way thats not his real name. I know his real name, where he's from, where he lives now(US!)

He had a chance to make things right but he closed my account and threatened me and my family, so if something happens to me you guys now it was him

I have two former disgruntled former employees who have inside info on the money laundering and racketeering, who are more than happy to assist the dept of homeland security in their prosecution against the owner.

so get out now, this is going down now unless "Tony" makes amends with me and his former employees in which he didn't pay them their severence money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Wow somebody is pissed.
    how about settleing your differences face to face. since you know him. no you would rather screw with everyone from the US that plays there. thanks ---ass%$#@. homeland security-worse cops on the planet.

warriorfan707

How would we know something happened to you?

Someone from some obscure town goes missing and we are all gonna know "yep that was Jimmytime from SBR"

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is Tony's real name? Prove that you are not just full of hot air and trying to make us all stop playing there.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I am taking down 5dimes so get your money out now. Tony has disrespected me for the last time. By the way thats not his real name. I know his real name, where he's from, where he lives now(US!) He had a chance to make things right but he closed my account and threatened me and my family, so if something happens to me you guys now it was him I have two former disgruntled former employees who have inside info on the money laundering and racketeering, who are more than happy to assist the dept of homeland security in their prosecution against the owner. so get out now, this is going down now unless "Tony" makes amends with me and his former employees in which he didn't pay them their severence money.
    Tony, real name: Antonio or Anthony?

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take a deep breath and relax. Don't let your personal problems with the man form 5 Dimes ruin it for those who play there. I do not keep many coins over there in case the gov't or someone like you has an axe to grind. Leave it alone.

Jimmytime

John230, i have a feeling you might be "tony"....just make it right and i will stop.

and i will not release his name as dept of homeland security will no doubt see it on here and i want to give "tony williams" a chance to make amends.

also i live in pittsburgh, so if you see a violent murder happen in pittsburgh in which one steve b was murdered or beaten into a coma, you know who did it so report this thread to the local police

warriorfan707

Ill come beat you into a coma myself just to implicate Tony

(If you are a member of the CIA please disregard this post)

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your going to tell the government 5Dimes is money laundering? They will be absolutely shocked.

Jimmytime

Well this guy isn't f(*^%ing around, i got a knock on the door at 1:30am and this was in my mailbox...
    Name:  Picture 022.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  29.2 KB
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

warriorfan707

Well this guy isn't f(*^%ing around, i got a knock on the door at 1:30am and this was in my mailbox...
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

John230, i have a feeling you might be "tony"....just make it right and i will stop.

and i will not release his name as dept of homeland security will no doubt see it on here and i want to give "tony williams" a chance to make amends.

also i live in pittsburgh, so if you see a violent murder happen in pittsburgh in which one steve b was murdered or beaten into a coma, you know who did it so report this thread to the local police

I can tell you that I am not The Man who runs 5 Dimes. I am just one of the little people who enjoys having a couple of bucks worth of action. I like 5 Dimes for it's low minimums, reduced juice, plus 10% racebook, & betting options. And they pay. Why don't you inform this forum what your real beef is with the man.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

GTFOH

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Tony is Michael Corleone

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I am taking down 5dimes so get your money out now. Tony has disrespected me for the last time. By the way thats not his real name. I know his real name, where he's from, where he lives now(US!) He had a chance to make things right but he closed my account and threatened me and my family, so if something happens to me you guys now it was him I have two former disgruntled former employees who have inside info on the money laundering and racketeering, who are more than happy to assist the dept of homeland security in their prosecution against the owner. so get out now, this is going down now unless "Tony" makes amends with me and his former employees in which he didn't pay them their severence money.
    This is some really stupid sh#$... get the F out of here with your garbage.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck
    Last edited by princecharles; 08-22-11 at 05:02 AM.

Jimmytime

hey money shot, go back to the tanning bed. i hope thats not you in the avatar because you look ridiculous

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Please leave them alone..they may have their problems but at least they are still willing to take US action we need them as an out

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

why would anyone let an asshole book their bets?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

hey money shot, go back to the tanning bed. i hope thats not you in the avatar because you look ridiculous
    Bro... you sound like a clown... these disgruntled former employees (your friends) of 5dimes... were they in charge of cleanning up Tony's shi$#er? So you are confirming they were janitors? Ok... enough said.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

This site needs a "Drama & Soap" sub-forum section.....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahahahahah This is hilarious, great trolling!

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

And I'll huff, and I'll puff.................................... .

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is all a bunch of crap. If you were gonna do anything you would have just done it instead of coming here and looking for someone to beg you to not do it. Pull the trigger if you got the guts. Homeland security has more info than you and your boyfriends could tell them. If you dont think they have people working on the inside at all the books they want to take down you are a fool. Poor countries like Costa Rica are full of people that would work undercover for next to nothing.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even if this is bullshit (prolly), 5D will go down if they stay open to the US.
    How can anyone doubt that? Use some logic, the big books already pulled out so there will be more heat coming soon.
    BM will get fukked too.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's tough times right now. Insurance salesmen have to work at 1:30a.

12 Last