Boylen
    Boylen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Question about Legends

Just a little worried here. I deposited a small amount $50, about two weeks ago, as I am a small player. However, I went on a streak like no other betting on baseball and am now up over 3 large-- all from $50. I attempted to cash out about a week ago when my account was around $1,200, but I was informed that there was a 14 day waiting period from the time I made my last deposit and was not eligible for a payout until the 22nd. Well, with the 22nd just a day away, I am obviously worried that they won't payout. I've not a pro, but I've heard stories of them discontinuing accounts for going on big streaks.

I guess I'm just paranoid. Is my money safe? I play on cashing 3 large on Monday, the "supposed" day I am eligible.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Legendz is top notch. They won't stiff you. Trust.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think worries are not in order.
    you will receive the cash no problem. keep playing slow, you dont want to lose it back.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

safest shop in the industry dont worry

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I think the hold period is only when you deposit with a CC

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    I think the hold period is only when you deposit with a CC

Exactly. If you deposited by p2p you could've w/d immediately. No way they will stiff you. They are rock solid, they may or may not limit you now, but you will get your paid what you are owed

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

your money is safer there than with the US government!

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Boylen View Post
    Just a little worried here. I deposited a small amount $50, about two weeks ago, as I am a small player. However, I went on a streak like no other betting on baseball and am now up over 3 large-- all from $50. I attempted to cash out about a week ago when my account was around $1,200, but I was informed that there was a 14 day waiting period from the time I made my last deposit and was not eligible for a payout until the 22nd. Well, with the 22nd just a day away, I am obviously worried that they won't payout. I've not a pro, but I've heard stories of them discontinuing accounts for going on big streaks.

I guess I'm just paranoid. Is my money safe? I play on cashing 3 large on Monday, the "supposed" day I am eligible.
    if you turn 50$ in 3large they will love your business , dont be paranoid they will pay with a smile on their faces