SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

5dimes question

Just cashed in 500 points for a free 50$ at 5dimes a few days ago. Their betting menu seems really odd however. For some reason, under let's say baseball, I can pick either "baseball" or "reduced" (referring to juice). Baseball will take me to selections that include a 20 cent run line/ total. However reduced will take me to 10 cent runline/ totals. All on the same game....so my question is what is going on? Who in the world is not betting reduced, and why even bother putting up 20 cent lines AND 10 cent lines on the same game? Can i just pick if I'd like to spend less money to win the same money? I don't get it. All answers appreciated

i4jelway7
    i4jelway7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

b/c most of the reduced juice lines have a $500 win limit
    Points Awarded:

SprayBoy gave i4jelway7 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

When you initially deposit at 5Dimes you can select reduced juice or a bonus. Many people select the bonus and the reduced juice option does not show up for them. If you did not get a bonus you have reduced juice the lines come out later and have a $500 max
    Points Awarded:

SprayBoy gave philswin 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks guys

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Also, you cannot parlay the said reduced juice lines....

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

also- if you utilize their reduced juice- you will not be eligible for a cashback reward that is a percentage of your losses refunded as cash with no rollover.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Also when picking a ml side the reduced in there for overnight only. The day of the game it disappears. For instance for today's game under reduced you can only bet o/u and run lines.