Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'm getting the roundaround from Racebook.ag

I stopped using them a while ago, but still have about $2k in there.
    I deposited by Moneybookers but this option is now not available for withdraw.

So I used wire transfer to my UK bank.
    I've put in a payout request 3 times now, but each time the money
    is put back on my balance and the request cancelled.
    They keep asking for more ID.

In total I have sent them six screenshots of passport, bills and my Moneybookers deposit screen.
    They keep asking for more but are not specific what they want.
    They only reply with vague answers (if they reply at all).

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They want actual photographs of the passport and id stuff so that they can see the edges and the table and whatever. Scans are not good enough for them.

If you call them up they will explain it to you. If you have any missed calls from unknown numbers in the last few days then that is them, but from memory you should be able to see the number and if you google it you will find discussions about Sportsbetting.com. They are probably going to call you before they pay you if it is your first payout anyway.

I had the same problem on my first payout... it took three or four tries but after that they have paid me like clockwork every time I have requested. Note that my experience is with sportsbetting.com/.ag but they are the same.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 08-04-11 at 10:22 AM.

Ballpark
    Ballpark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Thanks for the reply.
    What difference does it make if I scan a bill or take a photo of it?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not know... After receiving the same replies as you probably received I finally got in touch with someone who said that there are sometimes issues with scans and that they prefer photographs taken by an actual camera because they are harder to forge (or something like that). It is very frustrating because when you request the money you think that everything is ok, but then 3-4 days after that they will put it back in your account and you have to start the ID verification process all over and then make a new request....

I had previously used a scanned copy of passport with multiple bookies without ever having someone question it so I thought it was kind of weird, but they verified me quickly and then sent me the money. Never had any issues with payouts since. On my last payout from sportsbetting they actually sent me the money by Moneybookers. I did not ask for it to be sent that way and they did not tell me that they would send it with that method... So maybe if you prefer that way, you can ask them to use that method instead.

Just take some photos and send it. If you are in a hurry to get your money and have an account manager, then CC them in to the e-mail and ask if they can expedite the verification process. If you do not have an account manager then go on live chat and ask for one, it is actually very helpful.

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

just save the scan in jpg format. you will be good to go.