hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

** online deposits

I just used ** online to make a deposit for the 1st time, have always used store locations in the past. Overall everything went pretty smooth, I even used a Walmart moneycard **** as the payment method. The only minor hang-up was I had to call their customer service center in order for the transaction to be completed, the agent wanted to know what kind of goods I was purchasing and if I had done business with this person in the past. I told her it was for clothing and yes I had done business with them in the past- no problem transaction completed. Contacted 5dimes with the reference# and money in the account within 5 minutes. Overall the transaction took less than 30 minutes and that included setting up the online account at ** which has alot of security verification. I was impressed with how easy it was and the ability to use a **** gift card to make a deposit. Just wondering if anybody has had issues using their online system before or if there is something I should be looking out for?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Since its been *** out, it rhymes with honeygram

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Once you "verify" your account and if you don't send too many transactions online you won't have to go through that again. W.U. is quite a big more strict and I have had to do the verification process more times than I care to.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

i never tried mgr@m but my Westrn Un transaction got declined when i was trying to do a $100 online purchase with a v!sa gift card.

luckily when i play on 5dimes i get to use the card so i dont even have to worry about m-g/w-u but thinkng about posting up on betislands for to take advantage of their bonus, i know i will need to use one of those

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

They just wanted to make sure YOU were not getting scammed. They dont give a rat's ass what you are spending the cash on.
    IE gambling, hookers, blow, long lost cousin in Nigeria.

Now doing ** online is a different ballgame. These transactions gets shot down all the time by you CC company for precautionary reasons. If you call and tell them that yes you are using the CC for ** online they will let it go through.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

when you check the box "this money for goods/services" they will usually make you call them. Mostly to emphasize that they are not responsible for you recieving the product you purchased.