bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a little info about Mediabet

I had a gentlemen inquire to me about a book called Mediabet today and I thought I'd share my finding with everyone.

Mediabet (Not Rated) (Mediabet International Ltd) is a Bookmaker with a Betting license in Malta. and doesn't accept players from USA and Malta. From what I see they really don't offer anything in the bonus department unless they are running a promotion, and their financial outlook hasn't really stood the test of time yet IMO, however I haven't read about any complaints or processing issues either.

The processing methods they do include Moneybookers, which is a plus for most of their players, because they do have a 2 month hold on your funds if you deposit via a credit card.

Another thing that I remember about them is that they are a recreational type book (common for Malta books) and will show you the door if you show any real promise, however I haven't seen anything that would give me the indication of a time delay being implemented.

Here is the contact info:
    Email: info@mediabet.com
    Phone: +356 21 33 21 63

The one thing I did find troubling about this book is the fact that they are on the same mail server as betchance (SBR Rated F).

If anyone is currently playing at this establishment or has played for them at some point. I would sure like to hear about your personal experiences.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 11-18-08 at 09:27 PM.

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played there in the summer of 2004 when the Euro Championships was on and i had a £50 bet at odds of 150 that it would be "any other final not listed" Greece wasnt in this selection because they was one of the outsiders but i took the chance.
    Of course Greece won and i won £7.5k. They message me via the account message service to say well done on my win and was paid to my Moneybookers in full 3 days later.
    However i dont use them now because they require you to place trebles on everything including correct score, total goals, and even the HT/FT results.
    The website can be a pain which looks like your computer screen and you have a funny calculator to put your stake in.
    The account message service is good because you can see when they have read your message.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences sir.