shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Greek withdrwal

Just requested a 100£ withdrawal via ** and there charging me 30£ to withdraw fukking joke

That's why us British players stick to betfair Bet365 no charges for withdrawal

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Just requested a 100£ withdrawal via ** and there charging me 30£ to withdraw fukking joke

Unless there's been a change in policy recently, there are no fees to withdraw if you've had action there in each of the previous 4 weeks.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post

Also now that they do not offer service for the US, I guess they need to charge fees in order to pay the employees who are sending you the funds

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Also now that they do not offer service for the US, I guess they need to charge fees in order to pay the employees who are sending you the funds
    Do you think they are feeling the crunch of no U.S. money already?I think the days of free payouts at all these joints is coming to a close.10% will probably become the normal fee.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Do you think they are feeling the crunch of no U.S. money already?I think the days of free payouts at all these joints is coming to a close.10% will probably become the normal fee.
    That would be utterly stupid of them as their opposition now is the Euro and Asian bookmakers and to the best of my knowledge none of them charge for deposits or withdrawals.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

tell them u want to be transferred to heritage like the rest of the usa and then get your one free payout there plus a 10% freeplay

-stash

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    tell them u want to be transferred to heritage like the rest of the usa and then get your one free payout there plus a 10% freeplay

-stash
    The funds I had there were transferred from betjamica I'm going to ask them to transfer my remaining funds to. Heritage