Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cris must be really desperate

So i cashed out around $7500 using Neteller after they cut my limits to a lousy $300, cashier said the fee is $75, whatever.
    I check my account after it was processed (at least it was just 1 day which is good), and they took $100 fee.
    I ask in live chat just for the heck of it why that is, they inform me it was changed and the fee is now 100.
    Lol, first they take away free payouts, now they change it on the fly (they give me back the 25 bucks thou...), this book is really notorious for squeezing out fees from you.

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you were clearing it out they probably just wanted to give you one more poke before you left.

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    So i cashed out around $7500 using Neteller after they cut my limits to a lousy $300, cashier said the fee is $75, whatever.
    I check my account after it was processed (at least it was just 1 day which is good), and they took $100 fee.
    I ask in live chat just for the heck of it why that is, they inform me it was changed and the fee is now 100.
    Lol, first they take away free payouts, now they change it on the fly (they give me back the 25 bucks thou...), this book is really notorious for squeezing out fees from you.
    $300 on what?

Monte

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    $300 on what?
    Everything, they got pissed over me betting an off-line ~30c on mlb innings (it was up for several mins, not my fault).
    They also added a big fat note when i logged in BET STANDS, ONLINE REDUCED. Comical.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

they got pissed over me betting an off-line ~30c on mlb innings (it was up for several mins, not my fault).
    Whose fault was it then? You chose to bet into a bad line and got punished for it.

Lesson to all: Don't take shots at books.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

you must work for the books?

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Is your first name Joe?

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Whose fault was it then? You chose to bet into a bad line and got punished for it.

Monte

I wanted to pull out anyway. I took that line to make up for the fee, that's why it is comical.
    How could anyone trust a book that had it's domain seized (well not them, BM but that's the same thing...), removes free payouts, adds juice to their already ****** up lines with all kinds of stupid fees...

The lesson here is that Cris has no shame, but they whine like little bitches when someone spots a line that is off by 30c.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

The lesson here is that Cris has no shame, but they whine like little bitches when someone spots a line that is off by 30c.
    They didn't whine, they cut your limits for taking a shot at them.

Go ask Pinny, Greek, or any other book how they feel about players betting into bad lines and report back.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

30c doesnt make a bad line.

They changed the fee to $100 recently.

WVU
    WVU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

How about a big Fuk You to you. Lesson to books: double check your lines before you post them

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Cris/Bookmaker has definitely taken a turn for the worse. However, the fact that they got their domain seized doesn't mean a whole lot. It's not like they skedaddled with players' funds. They relocated instamatically to an .ag site and didn't skip a beat. Your funds were as safe as they were before. The NO Free Payouts and exorbitant fees and what not is not as excusable. One, if not, the only reason I used to play at BM was the Free Payouts. It becomes decidedly harder to beat that particular book. Why would you want to go up against .20 Baseball lines and comparatively larger vig on tennis, props, soccer, etc. and overcome $100 fees to cash out? They are good at keeping funds safe and secure, which is the most crucial factor in determining which book you will lose. They are also very good at MMA/UFC I have noticed. They are probably the best in fact, including Pinny.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

You know when something is bad, period.....none of this double check shit. That is taking a shot.

Now, props and shit like that, it's fair game. but if you look at a straight bet and it is off by 30c or better, that is a bad line 95% of the time, unless you are playing at a smaller book.

To be safe nowadays, I always ask to make sure. But if it is a prop, I'm betting it, period. if Red's are -130 most places and it is ev at one book.....well, do the right thing
    Quote Originally Posted by WVU View Post
    How about a big Fuk You to you. Lesson to books: double check your lines before you post them

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetCris is a huge book,it has not the need of some on line players.

Monte

Yea i took a shot, it was a -0.5 innings line so it isn't as obvious as a bad full game line, but i knew it is bad..no doubt.
    And iam glad i did before i left, this book took a turn to being complete shit.
    I can see why they remove free payouts, but also increasing the amount of the fee and NOT updating their cashier in time AGAIN, this is robbery for small amounts. And it shouldn't matter what the amount is to an A+ book, you have to treat your players with respect. There are gamblers to whom 100 bucks matter, even if the pricks at CRIS could care less.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

inflation. Prices rise. The nature of the world.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by WVU View Post

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

$100 for withdrawal? Why anyone should play there?

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn it... and i still have a free play of ~100 euros at cris. Don't even know what to do with it

JohnnyRotten
    JohnnyRotten's Avatar Become A Pro!

betcris= worst odds in the industry

WVU
    WVU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    You know when something is bad, period.....none of this double check shit. That is taking a shot.

Now, props and shit like that, it's fair game. but if you look at a straight bet and it is off by 30c or better, that is a bad line 95% of the time, unless you are playing at a smaller book.

To be safe nowadays, I always ask to make sure. But if it is a prop, I'm betting it, period. if Red's are -130 most places and it is ev at one book.....well, do the right thing

not the point bigbet. These fuking books could spend some of their millions and have someone doublecheck every line before they are posted. Vegas does it and it works. Do the right thing? Fuk that, they need to do the right thing. It is one thing to cancel the bet, it is another to chastise the player because of it. The player doesn't make the lines. This shit pisses me off more than anything offshore.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always though Cris was a useless book. First time i cashed out took over two weeks to verify everything. They are a waste of time, just be happy your out

michael_li
    michael_li's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    inflation. Prices rise. The nature of the world.