fredcdobbs
    fredcdobbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

beted payout processor

anybody ever received a withdrawal to yer bank via depo-s- (edited) from beted? just wondering if it would go through without any problems here in U.S.
    Last edited by Justin7; 11-13-08 at 10:27 AM. Reason: (processor name removal requested by Beted)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I recall reading on this is that the it takes anywhere from 2-10 days before hitting your bank account.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 11-13-08 at 10:28 AM.

wesleywise
    wesleywise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting for InstantCheck Withdrawal

I signed up with beted back in late August. I just made my first withdrawal of $300 via InstantCheck (Depo-s) on Sunday, Nov 2. I received e-mail confirmation that it was processed on Monday, November 3 and would take up to 10 business days to post to my bank account. Today is Tuesday, Nov 11th and it has been 6 business days (not counting today which is Veteran's Day). I have yet to receive the payout, but remain confident that I will receive it without problems based on what I've read about this site. I will keep you posted on when/if I receive it. Any feedback from current beted customers familiar with Instantcheck would be appreciated. How long payouts took, etc. Thanks

--- Wes Wise
    Last edited by Justin7; 11-13-08 at 10:28 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fist off, Welcome to the SBR Forum

Please keep us posted on the results of your withdraw experience with BetEd sir.

wesleywise
    wesleywise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update on previous post

U.S. customer here. Just want to confirm that I received my $300 payout from Beted today. It took 7 total business days, which obviously falls in their 10 day window. I requested the InstantCheck payout on a Sunday, it was initiated on Monday, and I received it the following Wednesday with Tuesday being a Holiday. I hope this answers anyone's questions on whether or not Beted pays!! Not the speediest payout but definitely reliable!! Also they're customer service is the best I've experienced so far. By the way, to get my funds fully processed I sent Beted a Print Screen of my online bank statement showing that all of my deposits had been posted on my end. After I did this they promptly made my funds available for withdrawal. Aside from their iffy bonuses which I choose not to use this site is great! If anyone has any other questions regarding Beted don't hesitate to ask!!
    Last edited by wesleywise; 11-12-08 at 04:09 PM.