geeboy30
    geeboy30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jenningsbet take over Pinnacle database in UK

Hello

I am a little concerned about a call I got yesterday

I got a call from a guy from Jenningsbet.com saying that they had bought the Pinnacle database and they were contacting Pinnacle's customers to offer them a Jenningsbet account. He mentioned that Pinnacle were going under or were in trouble

The guy had all my details, he read them all back to me without me offering any info. He said he didn't want any card details as I could do this on the site

He told me that all my details had been transferred to jenningsbet.com and gave me a password. He also offered me a £100 free bet once I had placed a £100 bet on their site.

Jennings is a bone fide bookmaker in the UK and their site Jenningsbet.com looks fine. I logged on without any trouble. I haven't put any money in the account yet

The problem I have is that I cannot find any indication that Pinnacle are in trouble and cannot see a reason why they would sell Jenningsbet my details.

Anybody know anything?

dis
    dis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by geeboy30 View Post
    Hello

I am a little concerned about a call I got yesterday

I got a call from a guy from Jenningsbet.com saying that they had bought the Pinnacle database and they were contacting Pinnacle's customers to offer them a Jenningsbet account. He mentioned that Pinnacle were going under or were in trouble

The guy had all my details, he read them all back to me without me offering any info. He said he didn't want any card details as I could do this on the site

He told me that all my details had been transferred to jenningsbet.com and gave me a password. He also offered me a £100 free bet once I had placed a £100 bet on their site.

Jennings is a bone fide bookmaker in the UK and their site Jenningsbet.com looks fine. I logged on without any trouble. I haven't put any money in the account yet

The problem I have is that I cannot find any indication that Pinnacle are in trouble and cannot see a reason why they would sell Jenningsbet my details.

Anybody know anything?
    Jennings have taken over database of Premierbet.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by dis View Post
    Jennings have taken over database of Premierbet.
    dis is right, you must have misheard

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt remember if Premierbet paid all customers after banrupt,but i receive 2 withdrawals and bonus from jenningsbet this month.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had 2 phone calls from Jenningsbet and it is definately premierbets database they have acquired.