DaDoc2003
    DaDoc2003's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone happen to know any legit bookies in bay area?

I am tired of all these hassles and requirements when it comes to the pathetic bonuses and payout requirements. Although yes I do end out getting paid out the process is just never ending. Anyways I will obviously continue betting on the certain books I have found to be somewhat better than others but yet there always seems to be something different with each one. Anyways I obviously know when we hear the term bookies and hear some of these stories it would make us wonder why we would even bet through one as so many things can go wrong if set up with one who is not legit and such but anyways in my case I have had a couple when I lived in Vegas and things went fine and were professional. However I am now back in the bay area and am looking for one who is has a nice professional setup online. What I am mainly looking for out of this bookie is not to make any of my large type bets (at least not until we both gain each others trust after a good amount of business) as I will continue doing so on my books. I just would like to have something on the side in which I could place a few parlays (suckers bet) and such for fun and know that each week on whatever day I could expect a payout or to payout. I know you bookies love clients who place a lot of action and a couple grand here and there may be small time but of course understand that as much as I dont know you, you also dont know me and it would only be proper that obviously I am not betting any type of bigger amount as I will be sticking to my books for that as I was saying but once things hopefully start to go well between us then I will be more than happy to give you more and more action. Only thing that is important to me now is find a bookie which was as good and professional as the two I have had when I living in Vegas. Thank you for your time all and please send me a message.

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

What u mean by legit?

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

You should have no problem finding one in that area.