Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Hate Bookmakers

Sorry for the rant but I so hate bookmakers and I am pissed. I keep getting cutoff, limited, delayed, or yelled at everywhere.

I just got cut off at beteagle today and I am up only like 10 dimes there over the 3 weeks I have used them. F@#$ pussies. If beteagle didn't want me to take their money they shouldn't have offered 5c lines and they shouldn't have offered such ridiculous props.

I also just got cut off by a local and I just got reduced today at another site for beating their crappy lines.

2 weeks ago, I had one local ask me why I don't use him more. I told him because he is dealing me 10c lines and I want 5c. So, he deals me 5c lines and I crush them and now he is yelling at me. ahole. He is too stupid to realize even that over 2 weeks that 90% of the profit is just positive variance.

These books should do a better job at setting their lines and somebody like me would not be a problem to them.

Rant over. Feel free to delete.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

5 cent lines?

Like pinny Euro soccer 5 cent. -102/-103

or do you mean 10 cent -105/-105

APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't there exchanges where you can set an early line yourself?

If you're good at setting lines you can maybe make a nice profit.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Exchanges like betfair take way too much commission (5%!), often defeats the point. Having said that, betdaq have a 2% commission promo till the end of the year.

Anyway, 5c lines - bookies need to be damn sharp to survive with those. Pinnies manages, but who else has them? Only dodgy places like evebet. Not surprised a local couldn't handle it. If it's -105 pricing, that's not so bad, plenty places manage to survive with mlb dimelines.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Matchbook has 2% commission on all sports except for baseball which is 1%. They are the biggest exchange that takes Americans. On top of that they are rated A and pay everyone.

Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Exchanges like betfair take way too much commission (5%!), often defeats the point. Having said that, betdaq have a 2% commission promo till the end of the year.

Anyway, 5c lines - bookies need to be damn sharp to survive with those. Pinnies manages, but who else has them? Only dodgy places like evebet. Not surprised a local couldn't handle it. If it's -105 pricing, that's not so bad, plenty places manage to survive with mlb dimelines.
    sorry. 5c a side. -105/-105. Man, having -102/-103 would be insanely awesome. I think it is hard for a book to survive -105/-105. But, don't offer it and then complain when you get beat.

Sorry about the worthless rant. Was trying to hit bets for tonights game and I got locked out and was super pissed.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Sorry for the rant but I so hate bookmakers and I am pissed. I keep getting cutoff, limited, delayed, or yelled at everywhere.

I just got cut off at beteagle today and I am up only like 10 dimes there over the 3 weeks I have used them. F@#$ pussies. If beteagle didn't want me to take their money they shouldn't have offered 5c lines and they shouldn't have offered such ridiculous props.

I also just got cut off by a local and I just got reduced today at another site for beating their crappy lines.

2 weeks ago, I had one local ask me why I don't use him more. I told him because he is dealing me 10c lines and I want 5c. So, he deals me 5c lines and I crush them and now he is yelling at me. ahole. He is too stupid to realize even that over 2 weeks that 90% of the profit is just positive variance.

These books should do a better job at setting their lines and somebody like me would not be a problem to them.

Rant over. Feel free to delete.
    I also hate nearly all bookmakers except of unibet and partybets. And perhaps Pinnacle and greek. The worst books I ever been with are all of this american A- books here at SBR