AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cheapest way to cashout?And how much do you pay to cashout?

Ok.Just cashed out from Bookmaker 4 figures and freaking charged me almost 10% of my winnings.No more free cashouts from them like they said before! Anyway,which books offer free cashouts?Or if they charge how much and what method?How fast too?Btw,USA here...all replies will be appreciated..

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

only bookmaker tries this shit mostly. tons of free payouts from 90% of the sponsors here.. try one like BetJamaica or justbet

-stash

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Wow 10 percent of your winnings for 4 figures, that is bull shit. The most it should be is like 35 for wire, 35, for p2p, and 50 for check

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Moneybookers

I don't pay withdrawal fees to anyone

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Each book is different. I wont tell u how or what but i dont get charged fees from Bookmaker and i get it in a day.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

yeah, most books have an inexpensive/free payout at least once a month, except maybe BookMaker..

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Moneybookers

I don't pay withdrawal fees to anyone
    This because no one should have to pay withdrawal fees in my opinion. Its a tough enough game

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

First, we are are not supposed to mention specific payment methods.

So here's some general advice... choose an A-rated book (Greek, 5Dimes, BetJM, etc.) and go to their website to look for a schedule of payout fees. You don't really need to ask this question here, the info is freely available. If you cannot find it, then ask the book directly.

To get you started, 5Dimes and BetJM offer one free payout per month (check their sites for the method).

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by sportscash View Post
    This because no one should have to pay withdrawal fees in my opinion. Its a tough enough game
    In a perfect world, I agree 100%, but for US residents, this has become a bit tougher over time (UIGEA, recent government actions, etc.). It's still pretty easy to keep all your payouts free if you're a relatively small bettor, but for a non-recreational player, you'll likely have to pay an occasional fee, and just do your best to keep it to a minimum.

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Wow 10 percent of your winnings for 4 figures, that is bull shit. The most it should be is like 35 for wire, 35, for p2p, and 50 for check
    Well thats what they said.They said that is how much it cost to send that amount of money.And I said I send money all the time it doesnt cost that much.Thats so BS.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPlaya View Post
    Well thats what they said.They said that is how much it cost to send that amount of money.And I said I send money all the time it doesnt cost that much.Thats so BS.
    There are cheaper methods available, you could have chosen one of them.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

40 for 4 figure fedex cheque that arrived in 3 days.