Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hows Bdog lately on Payouts?

Ive been hearing some things on people dealing with some slowness on payouts and i haven't seen to much feedback on the withdrawal part either for them. Can some of u guys tell me if u requested a withdraw in the past month by say chk and if so how long. One of my buddies requested some $ via that way and is over due the time for payment, they have been saying the delay is caused by the holiday from 2 mondays ago. He really did the withdraw because of the rumors about them and was scared. I think he has been waiting 2weeks now i assured him everything would be ok as i have never encountered a problem with Bdog. Anyone care to step in and i hope i dont have my foot in my ass because i have always backed up Bdog every time from being treated good and all my friends being treated good.
    This guy is not in any of the problem states.

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

They are backed up. I called to inquire about my payout approved on May 28th and they said:

Usually we quote 7 business days, but now we are quoting 7-10 business days. You might have to give us longer than that.

I said: OK, why?

They said:

Things have been backed up due to recent international holidays.

I said: Oh, which international holidays?

They said: Easter (which was on March 9th) and the Royal Wedding!

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
    They are backed up. I called to inquire about my payout approved on May 28th and they said:

Usually we quote 7 business days, but now we are quoting 7-10 business days. You might have to give us longer than that.

I said: OK, why?

They said:

Things have been backed up due to recent international holidays.

I said: Oh, which international holidays?

They said: Easter (which was on March 9th) and the Royal Wedding!
    Oh man im laughing but not laughing because this is a dear friend of mine, there was memorial day a few weeks ago i just dont know how long holidays really affect things. I will tell him he is not the only one they are saying this to.
    (Becky maybe u can find out what are the delays here and ty for all your posts on this forum and dont listen to those few disrespectful punks as there are plenty of us that care and respect your help here with all those issues).

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Requested 6/2 and hoping its here within a week or two. I know on 2+2 i saw 2-3 weeks as average but we will see. I wish i had a damn tracking number already

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received 0 withdrawal options in my name on a 5 figure balance. Bodog will steal your money if they have the opportunity. Be careful.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Received 0 withdrawal options in my name on a 5 figure balance. Bodog will steal your money if they have the opportunity. Be careful.
    I didn't ask for your opinion u got 4k already and claim u got nothing.
    No need for u to post up on your matter in this thread, only when u get the rest of your $.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I didn't ask for your opinion u got 4k already and claim u got nothing.
    No need for u to post up on your matter in this thread, only when u get the rest of your $.
    This is an open forum and until Lou bans me, I will give my opinion when and where I want to. Bodog is fraudulent and will try and take advantage of you. Stay away from this book.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    This is an open forum and until Lou bans me, I will give my opinion when and where I want to. Bodog is fraudulent and will try and take advantage of you. Stay away from this book.
    See how u are i didn't say not to post up here i just said to post up relevant to this thread and to post things that are useful to my question, what your saying is not useful because u already have a thread on your subject and i already know your situation. Did u ever think how childish your being man?

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

See how u are i didn't say not to post up here i just said to post up relevant to this thread and to post things that are useful to my question, what your saying is not useful because u already have a thread on your subject and i already know your situation. Did u ever think how childish your being man?
    shut the hell up please .. do you work for bodog .. you came to his thread and my thread and made posts .. no one invited you .. he can make posts where he wants to .. bodog is a scam and took more then half of his money in fees before he payed chambers .. bodog sucks and is a scam

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    shut the hell up please .. do you work for bodog .. you came to his thread and my thread and made posts .. no one invited you .. he can make posts where he wants to .. bodog is a scam and took more then half of his money in fees before he payed chambers .. bodog sucks and is a scam
    U have your opinion i have mine, your lame ass put downs dont affect me none. If u wanna think i work for Bodog then go right ahead i really could give a sh_it.
    Oh please everyone on this forum knows that Bodog is nowhere near being a scam.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

U have your opinion i have mine, your lame ass put downs dont affect me none. If u wanna think i work for Bodog then go right ahead i really could give a sh_it.
    Oh please everyone on this forum knows that Bodog is nowhere near being a scam.
    I ain't trying to put you down .. what are u talking about .. dam u high lol
    all I want is for him to get his OWN money from bodog .. that's all dude chill

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

bodog sucks

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    I ain't trying to put you down .. what are u talking about .. dam u high lol
    all I want is for him to get his OWN money from bodog .. that's all dude chill
    Im glad we finally agree on something cause i want him to get his $ as well and i even told him he could use my place and come to my house the day its sappost to arrive.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

2 checks in the past 6 weeks cleared fine for me.

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Really feel tor you guys getting "Delayed" payments when winning bets - glad we dont have that prob here in UK - they pay us quickly so as to get it back even quicker normally !!!!

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Waiting on a payout since 5/30

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Got a check after about 20 Business Days, deposited and it bounced, then was told to redeposit and it was fine.

Legions36

Yeah he just told me he got his tracking stuff last night so i guess with all the stuff going on about 2 weeks.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Oh man im laughing but not laughing because this is a dear friend of mine, there was memorial day a few weeks ago i just dont know how long holidays really affect things. I will tell him he is not the only one they are saying this to.
    (Becky maybe u can find out what are the delays here and ty for all your posts on this forum and dont listen to those few disrespectful punks as there are plenty of us that care and respect your help here with all those issues).
    They dont celebrate memorial day outside the US.

Monday was indeed a holiday in latin america (10 weeks after easter is a holiday for som reason).

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Memorial Sunday in the UK is the Sunday nearest to the 11th of November , The Queen lays a wreath at the Cenotaph (on the 11th , whatever day it may be ) and a 2 minute silence is held at 11am , in recognition of the end of the 2nd World War on the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th month , God bless all the Soldiers , Lest we forget !! Good Luck Bros