frankel
    frankel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf is going on with sportsbetting.com

I cant log in, and all of their contact details have disappeared.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

try sportsbetting.ag

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    try sportsbetting.ag
    This.

Domain change.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

yeah they changed domains

frankel
    frankel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice one guys, I take it this change has something to do with the United States Government. I tell you what Ive always supported the US Govt. and considered the USA a close friend of the UK, but if the interfering w@nkers ever cost me a penny, when im here in the UK acting perfectly legally, they will become the first people/thing/persons I have ever hated in my life. What they are doing is greedy, disgusting and blatantly criminal. Land of freedom, lol, what a joke.

crazyparlayking
    crazyparlayking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by frankel View Post
    Nice one guys, I take it this change has something to do with the United States Government. I tell you what Ive always supported the US Govt. and considered the USA a close friend of the UK, but if the interfering w@nkers ever cost me a penny, when im here in the UK acting perfectly legally, they will become the first people/thing/persons I have ever hated in my life. What they are doing is greedy, disgusting and blatantly criminal. Land of freedom, lol, what a joke.
    No one on their right minds should support the US Gov't with anything. They are most corrupt organization going.

Eg: The Feds have a press conference bashing the big banks and oil companies to show the US citizens they care for you.. yet right after they go to the bank cashing their check written by an oil company given as a donation.

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

.ag ...thanks for the info

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, seems to be business as usual