BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your money is safe at Justbet. Plus you will have Sharky here at SBR to help handle any customer service issues that might come up. For instance, a couple of months back, there was a thread discussing a new 100% bonus offering at Justbet. After reading it, I called Justbet to make another deposit. Customer service would only offer me 40% for a bonus even tho the website advertises a 50% reload bonus. I asked Sharky in the thread why I couldn't get at least what was advertised ( and what I had been receiving on a regular basis for the last 7 years). Sharky ended up getting me a 100% bonus even tho my deposit did not qualify. You won't go wrong with this book.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I know this thread is pretty old but I've never used an online betting service and was planning on using justbet.com. after reading this idk if it's the right site to go with. I only plan on depositing 500 to start, so there low limits doesn't concern me much I just care about service, and payouts. can anyone recommend a better site for a recreational gambler thats fairly easy to use and has good customer feedback, or should i just go with this one?
    Hello Ericool7,

Welcome aboard.

Service is good.

Payouts are fast.

We have a nice layout for bettors and we also have mobile access.

Let me know what else you are looking for via PM and I'll help you out get started.

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Hello Ericool7, Welcome aboard. Service is good. Payouts are fast. We have a nice layout for bettors and we also have mobile access. Let me know what else you are looking for via PM and I'll help you out get started.
    Thank you Shark79 but after much research i decided to go with legends and so far Im 4-2 on my bets and up $143.85 so I'm definitely having some beginners luck as far as just bets goes i might try them out in the future and if i ever have questions ill Know who to ask. Thanks again.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

You're welcome.

I'm always around.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Thank you Shark79 but after much research i decided to go with legends and so far Im 4-2 on my bets and up $143.85 so I'm definitely having some beginners luck as far as just bets goes i might try them out in the future and if i ever have questions ill Know who to ask. Thanks again.
    ericool

it appears u signed up with legends and also are considering justbet.. keep in mind both of these books are sbr pro books.. so when u sign up and deposit with them u should send in ur pro application with sbr and start getting all the pro benefits since its absolutely free anyway

enjoy

-stash

theone1324
    theone1324's Avatar Become A Pro!

This book sucks

they will do anything in their power not to pay you.....excuse after excuse after excuse.....DO NOT DEPOSIT WITH THEM

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

The site is down today? .cx extension is down too

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by theone1324 View Post
    they will do anything in their power not to pay you.....excuse after excuse after excuse.....DO NOT DEPOSIT WITH THEM
    Theone1324 .. This is not true, we do pay. Send me your account number via PM and I will let you know what might be stopping your payment.

First 1234