topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Justbets new site is much nicer looking than the old layout, one concern though

Really dig the new layout, functionality of justbets site. Yes they have "vanilla" lines etc. but in the past have only had positive experiences there and they offer good bonuses. it also does not hurt Sharky posts here and will personally help with any serious concerns. My one hesitation with posting back up there is I noticed they offer e /c /h e c k deposits and my understanding is that is the processor that took down bookmaker etc. Any input from sharky or anyone else on this issue? Other than that their CS is top notch and speak good english and bonuses are great. Also give 7% rebates on horse exotics and 3% w/p/s

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

it has been taken down there also.....

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Topper.

Good to read from you. As of yesterday afternoon the processor was brought down.

We are not taking any type of e-checks nor sending BW for the time being.

topgame85

Good to see the prompt reply as usual sharky, glad you guys shut that down for the time being seeing as it seems that is the governments main play currently. Looking forward to doing a little bit of biz again with your shop.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah I really like JustBet. The one time I cashed out from them it was under 8 hours. Super quick and their customer service is generally very good!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Good to see the prompt reply as usual sharky, glad you guys shut that down for the time being seeing as it seems that is the governments main play currently. Looking forward to doing a little bit of biz again with your shop.
    You know where to reach me if you need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JDUB07 View Post
    Yeah I really like JustBet. The one time I cashed out from them it was under 8 hours. Super quick and their customer service is generally very good!
    Good to hear JDU. Hope you keep playing !!

klids3
    klids3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does any shop accept echecks anymore? I don't believe any do

topgame85

Better that they dont klids. It is an awesome option but with the current legal situation it puts the books too close to the banks. Hopefully one day it will be viable.