Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Matchbook Book-to-Book Transfers

Anyone know who Matchbook is currently doing book-to-book transfers with ??

I've emailed them on this, but if it's anything like it was before, there's less than a 50/50 chance that I get a reply.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post

I've emailed them on this, but if it's anything like it was before, there's less than a 50/50 chance that I get a reply.
    I no longer use them so I can't help ya, but is their live chat no longer functional? I only ask b/c I agree that getting an e-mail response is sketchy at best. It's been my experience that most books that offer live chat are slow to respond to e-mails, while those that don't (like Greek) are pretty fast.

GL getting an answer.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    I no longer use them so I can't help ya, but is their live chat no longer functional? I only ask b/c I agree that getting an e-mail response is sketchy at best. It's been my experience that most books that offer live chat are slow to respond to e-mails, while those that don't (like Greek) are pretty fast.

GL getting an answer.
    I've tried the Chat a few times, but no one answers ... goes for 5 minutes without a response, then tells you to e-mail them.

John Dough

I've tried the Chat a few times, but no one answers ... goes for 5 minutes without a response, then tells you to e-mail them.
    Sorry to hear that. I had pretty good success with their live chat before the ownership changed. Sounds like they may have cut back on customer support.

9XL
    9XL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2478

I was able to reach them on live chat just now after a few minutes of waiting. I am a US customer still waiting to get paid. I don't know who they do transfers with now, but before they were transferring with most of the A+ rated books.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Pinny/Dimes/Greek/BetJam/BetCris I believe...

the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Yes, matchbook support the follow transfers
    Pinnacle Sports
    the greek
    5dimes
    betjamaica
    BetCris (Bookmaker, BetMaker, and BigonSports)

no information about the fee (you must con tact both the book for informations)

John Dough

FWIW, they were free before the change in ownership.

gmitran
    gmitran's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool thing is there's no Rollover req for transfer to 5 dimes from Greek.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Received a transfer from CRIS to Matchbook last week. Fee was $300 charged by CRIS. Received 2 payments by Matchbook same day by Neteller since then.

Salamander
    Salamander's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    Received a transfer from CRIS to Matchbook last week. Fee was $300 charged by CRIS. Received 2 payments by Matchbook same day by Neteller since then.

Come on no one in their right mind is going to let a book charge them $300 for a book-to-book transfer

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    Come on no one in their right mind is going to let a book charge them $300 for a book-to-book transfer
    That's the price for 5-figure transfers... he was likely worried after Bookmaker had its domain seized and wanted to get his money out.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    That's the price for 5-figure transfers... he was likely worried after Bookmaker had its domain seized and wanted to get his money out.
    Exactly. I waited days for a Neteller payout from CRIS and didn't receive it. Unless you're only taking the free max $2500 Neteller payout a week from CRIS, Neteller withdrawal fees are not cheap either. The $300 fee for the B2B was not that much of a difference from the fee I would have been charged for the Neteller withdrawal anyway.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Match will credit the fee for Cris up to a certain amount in commission credits. That takes some of the sting out of it.