damian5000
    damian5000's Avatar Become A Pro!

ChineseBookie - Stay away

I joined this book yesterday to spread some around. An hour after signing up my account stopped working (this was due to my belonging to 5dimes also). No one answered live chat (left it on in the background for many hours and it still kept saying "all operators busy, be patient").

The phone number listed to call to reset your password was disconnected. The "new" number they have, no one picked up. Tried calling at least 10 times over the period of 5 or 6 hours.

The next morning, everything fine, go onto live chat and someone was right on to help me.

They advertise 24/7 live help and management available, but for about 10 hours there was none whatsoever. It might of just been a rare event, but it happening only an hour after my deposit was completed leads me to believe it might not have been. It's worrying and glad my money is back over at 5dimes.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes books will put a hold on new accounts if you signup via the late night hours, however that doesn't explain the lack of customer service during that stretch unless of course they changed their CS hours and forgot to list it on the sit.

damian5000

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Sometimes books will put a hold on new accounts if you signup via the late night hours, however that doesn't explain the lack of customer service during that stretch unless of course they changed their CS hours and forgot to list it on the sit.
    I was able to sign in in the beginning, but they turned it off because I guess it came up that I also belong to 5dimes. They advertise in several places 24/7 support on phone and live chat. One number listed to call is disconnected... no answer to email, no live chat, no one picked up the phone for many many hours.

If they were having a problem they should of at least posted a bulletin on the site.

Anyways...it is what it is. They took care of the problem instantly after I finally got a hold of them by transferring the money to my 5d acc.
    Last edited by damian5000; 10-24-08 at 04:31 PM.

Vietbet
    Vietbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Our apologies to Damian. Please realize that 99% of our clients sign up through the Chinese language links. After our move to 5 Dimes, we accidentally had only had made the changes to the the different Chinese versions of the site. Again sincere apologies for the trouble.

To paraphrase the late great Mitch Hedberg - I was walking by a dry cleaner at 3 a.m., and it said "Sorry, we're closed." You don't have to be sorry. It's 3 a.m., and you're a dry cleaner. It would be ridiculous for me to expect you to be open. I'm not gonna walk by at ten and say, "Hey, I walked by at three, you guys were closed. Someone owes me an apology. This jacket would be halfway done!"

Again Damian, sorry for the hassle
    Last edited by Vietbet; 10-24-08 at 06:41 PM.

damian5000

Just wanted to talk to somebody to see what the deal was and the live chat, email, and phones..nobody answering for many hours. If 5dimes is backing you and SBR has you at "B" I'm sure everything will get ironed out.

Smurf71
    Smurf71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey. The main rule in 5Dimes is- you can only play with one of their books. If you have account with 5Dimes, you CAN NOT have account with any other bookie from 5Dimes group. That is silly and makes no sense but bottom line is- if you wanna get your winnings , you have to follow the rules. When time to collect comes they will try to find anything that you have done wrong and they WILL come up with an excuse not to pay you... I checked all the other groups too and none of them said "NO" besides DPT Sports group who hosts ABC Island and Jazz books. 5Dime guy was actually really strict about it as if I was trying to convert him to Islam or something in that fashion.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

5dimes group??????? Who Where What????