iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline Review

I hadn't played at BetOnline in years but decided to deposit there recently because SBR promotes them and have been hearing positive reports, here is my review:

1. They offer absolutely nothing that should pull a player in from one of the handful of A+ books (this should be a key of a slightly lower rated book to compete IMO). Keep your money in A+ books and pass on this outfit.

2. Their software is brutal, I'm a sports bettor and I like things simple and fast moving. As much as I dislike 5dimes, other books could take note in this area.

3. They claim they are the best in bonuses and that's their go to, not sure on this, but it took pulling teeth just to get a 25% bonus added on a small deposit.

4. Lines - lines are garbage, if you don't mind paying an extra 7 cents or so on every game on the board, then this is your shop.

Not writing a novel here, just my recommendation would be to shop elsewhere, just don't see what this book offers.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feel free to add if you agree or disagree, this is just my opinion after playing at this shop.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I also just recently deposited there as a 4th book and am not impressed with their software either! Since I compare lines at all my books I have only placed a few bets there so not sure about all of the lines

Betallsports
    Betallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I hadn't played at BetOnline in years but decided to deposit there recently because SBR promotes them and have been hearing positive reports, here is my review:

1. They offer absolutely nothing that should pull a player in from one of the handful of A+ books (this should be a key of a slightly lower rated book to compete IMO). Keep your money in A+ books and pass on this outfit.

2. Their software is brutal, I'm a sports bettor and I like things simple and fast moving. As much as I dislike 5dimes, other books could take note in this area.

3. They claim they are the best in bonuses and that's their go to, not sure on this, but it took pulling teeth just to get a 25% bonus added on a small deposit.

4. Lines - lines are garbage, if you don't mind paying an extra 7 cents or so on every game on the board, then this is your shop.

Not writing a novel here, just my recommendation would be to shop elsewhere, just don't see what this book offers.
    Not sure where to start... but I'll start with Your #3
    Why wouldn't you use their Better Bonus Guarantee Promo ? all you had to do is find a B rated book or better and Betonline would match the bonus.

#4 is not on the mark at all
    I'll use closing lines for last night's MLB
    SDG vs. Atl, Bookmaker -175, Betjam -165, Betonline -168

SFO vs. St. Lou , Bookmaker -166, Betjam -154, betonline -153

Milw vs. Cin, Bookmaker -125, Betjam -118, betonline -116

Min vs. Det, Bookmaker -152, betjam -140, betonline -139

so not sure where betonline is 7 cents more than other shops ??
    in more than 3/4 of the games, they were anywhere from 2-5 cents cheaper, and on the other 1/4, they were anywhere from 1-4 cents more

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is one of the most idiotic and factually errant reviews I've ever read.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

if i could bet only 1 shop at full limits they would be in the running