makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Centsports is Definitely a Scam

I've attempted to cash out and finished on top of their f**ed up little bracket cash out lists that they have two weeks in a row. According to what they tell u you're then supposed to get a message on ur home page. Anyway, no money is removed from my account, needless to say they never paid me anything. When I emailed them in the past they were very quick to respond. Now they don't respond at all. This site is such a joke, I checked the chat section, and apparently was speaking with an administrator but would not be clear about it. Anyway, basically told me that the site is run by a few internet fa**ots and they don't pay people because the're "backed up". He even told me that I didn't deserve to get paid since I have put $0 into the site. He acted, as it is a multi person chat site, that eventually people will get paid, but that is obviously not the case as he never told me directly that in the future I will get paid. He eventually banns me from the chat for no reason other than asking questions after he swares and says some bs.
    My point is I now know that it's for sure a scam so please take my word for it and don't waste ur time there and make them money in the process. They have a fake cashout system to fool people. I can show u to. Check under cashouts, the "middle weight" bracket some time by midnight tomorrow. I will submit my cashout for the 3rd streight week (if he doesn't bann my account). Or check my account $82.47 will stay there, which is what the amount of cashout is. It will continue to stay there as well as my name on top of the "middle weight" bracket into the next week.
    So, if u didn't know, now u do. Centsports.com is definitely a scam.
    Last edited by makaveli66; 05-20-11 at 02:07 PM.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow why would u even waste your time

makaveli66

I would just mess around there with parlays and such. When I finally won enough to try to cashout though, I learned what I said above.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

It can't really be a scam if you aren't paying them any money.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

It was fine when the site was little known, they've gone to shit now.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I love betting 5 cents a game!

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

pathetic

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you serious????

Go steal from another kids piggy bank and re-up!!!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

i had the same problem maybe a year or so ago, i tried to cashout $35 just to see if i would actually get paid and they kept giving me the runaround saying my 'score' wasnt high enough, even though i was well within the bracket and i was in the 'green'. so i started doing a slew of straight plays to get the win % even higher and it didnt work and eventually i just gave up and to this day i never got paid

mikeyg: for some of us it was an 'out' to feed the habit without having to risk anything and it was fun (until realizing getting paid wasnt gonna happen)
    Points Awarded:

kram gave ThaWoj 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    Are you serious???? Go steal from another kids piggy bank and re-up!!!
    I take it you've never been to the site...

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    i had the same problem maybe a year or so ago, i tried to cashout $35 just to see if i would actually get paid and they kept giving me the runaround saying my 'score' wasnt high enough, even though i was well within the bracket and i was in the 'green'. so i started doing a slew of straight plays to get the win % even higher and it didnt work and eventually i just gave up and to this day i never got paid

mikeyg: for some of us it was an 'out' to feed the habit without having to risk anything and it was fun (until realizing getting paid wasnt gonna happen)

That's exactly what I was doing, I wanted to just see if they actually pay. My 'score' was high enough to put me on top of the 'list' in the 'cashout bracket' and in the 'green' but it would just reset or something at midnight on Sunday and nothing would happen. They didn't tell me anything though because they didn't reply to me at all. Anyway, it's exactly like I already explained. They suck and they don't pay.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are that broke that you cant find 50 dollars to send to a book? You gotta pay for free.

And how is it a scam? You didn't lose a cent on it.... Therefore, its impossible to actually be a scam.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Waste of time. Still a scam even if you didn't put any money into it though. The time you spend visiting the site has value.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah i have been there but it looked like it was set up so they wouldn't have to pay you, so i stopped going.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    You guys are that broke that you cant find 50 dollars to send to a book? You gotta pay for free. And how is it a scam? You didn't lose a cent on it.... Therefore, its impossible to actually be a scam.
    The site is taking money from advertisers and claiming to pay, then stiffing winners. How is that NOT a scam?

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree that centsports is a bust but its still a good site to learn the basics of betting without risking a cent

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I just cannot catch a buzz betting only 5 cents a game.. $50+ feels good

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i've never had the opportunity to cash out myself, but i've heard one time that a person did cash out. heck, i can't get passed $12...lol

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by Betting Guru View Post
    i've never had the opportunity to cash out myself, but i've heard one time that a person did cash out. heck, i can't get passed $12...lol
    I've heard that they have cashed people out a long time ago too, but I don't know this. Fu** that anyway because they don't pay anymore, even though they claim to be. Last I checked they lowered my 'score' from like 64 to 24 just so that I would have to bet to get on their 'list' again. First two weeks I'm on top of the list in the 'green' just so they do nothing about it and don't pay out sh*t anyway, than the third week they lower my 'score' so I'm off the list. No one knows how their stupid score system works anyway, and it takes them until now to lower mine when they aren't paying anyway. The're so fu**ing gay they can't even go about NOT pay people the wright way.

the10man
    the10man's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol i remeber cent sports. i dont know whats worse betting points or betting cent sports

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

cents stay as cents but points can become cash!!!!!

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

i stopped betting there when i started seeing that they were no longer paying out.

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    The site is taking money from advertisers and claiming to pay, then stiffing winners. How is that NOT a scam?

Exactly. You have to spell it out for alot of people here.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LOL centsports......

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Damn, I've haven't done anything there for a while but I have it built up to $64.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

If you need to have something on a game, and you are broke, this isn't a bad way to go...

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Damn, I've haven't done anything there for a while but I have it built up to $64.

Ya, I already explained above, but I built it up to $82 and then just wanted to see if they actually pay. As u can read above they don't. Don't waste anymore time there.

mikeybets
    mikeybets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

ok so im done with them then
    fuckin welshes

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    This

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    You guys are that broke that you cant find 50 dollars to send to a book? You gotta pay for free.

And how is it a scam? You didn't lose a cent on it.... Therefore, its impossible to actually be a scam.
    No, i'll be going pro and depositing on a real book soon. It's just nice betting with money that's not your own and not having to go through the hassle of a deposit. I've played around on centsports, and i try to click the ads on any site that gives out free money as i know that's how they build their revenue and i figure it's the least i can do. They make money off of all of us (and im sure im not alone in clicking the ads to support free gambling), make up a completely retarded bracket that is glitched and unfair, then when you talk with support and give them your two cents they actually get shitty with you and tell you, like was said, that you don't deserve the money because it's "free". Imo it isn't the players fault that they aren't making enough money to pay everyone that's going there to play, did they not expect FREE sports betting to bring in alot of traffic? Or did they just expect everyone that came to suck so bad that they figured they would never have to pay them?

Site is bullshit.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I have withdrawn from them in the past, but this was years ago.

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by FlipK11 View Post
    No, i'll be going pro and depositing on a real book soon. It's just nice betting with money that's not your own and not having to go through the hassle of a deposit. I've played around on centsports, and i try to click the ads on any site that gives out free money as i know that's how they build their revenue and i figure it's the least i can do. They make money off of all of us (and im sure im not alone in clicking the ads to support free gambling), make up a completely retarded bracket that is glitched and unfair, then when you talk with support and give them your two cents they actually get shitty with you and tell you, like was said, that you don't deserve the money because it's "free". Imo it isn't the players fault that they aren't making enough money to pay everyone that's going there to play, did they not expect FREE sports betting to bring in alot of traffic? Or did they just expect everyone that came to suck so bad that they figured they would never have to pay them?

Site is bullshit.

True that. And I'm not angry about the money, even though it sucks. I don't like how they claim to pay but don't and collect the ad money off of us like u said. It's the principle of the thing. And everyone here is stupid as sh*t. F**k $82. But it's not ok that the're collecting money off of people and then acting like ur the asshole because u want what's yours.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

My buddy plays with them...small timer and new to betting, built up pretty high and he couldn't cash out either. most likely a scam site.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Really, that is very weird. They were paying out before.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Supposedly the 2 guys that own the site are a couple college dropouts working out of a basement server. Heard they are pretty financially well off now. Guess that's what happens when u get millions in ad revenue and have little to none expenses (ie not paying anyone). If they were smart they'd limit everyone to like $50 that way it wouldn't break them if everyone won at the same time. They coulda done alota things better but they got greedy. Really should be reported to the bbb

12 Last