petepoly
    petepoly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Globet Withdrawal Waiting.....

Hi guys,

I see on this forum that people have received help with a bookie that is being unfair.

I have requested a withdrawal from Globet yet have not received my money. It just sits in my account.

I have sent them a copy of my drivers license so my identity has been confirmed.

I have spoken to them via phone and email several times but am getting stone-walled. I have been told the following
    -Customer service says its up to the account department, but I cant speak to account department. Only customer service speaks with customers.
    -I don't have enough activity on my account to request a withdrawal. We are not a bank for you to deposit and withdraw your funds without betting.

I am having a very negative experience with them and am starting to wonder if I will ever receive my money.

Unfortunately I only discovered SBRForum AFTER I had issues and to make matters worse I see that they have a D rating. Upon reading the reviews I see someone had to wait 11 weeks to get their 1190pounds!!!

I currently have 820euros that I'm waiting to receive. Is there anything I can do to avoid waiting 11 weeks for my money? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by petepoly View Post
    -I don't have enough activity on my account to request a withdrawal. We are not a bank for you to deposit and withdraw your funds without betting.

Pete
    Have you fulfilled the rollover requirements for your bonus/deposit as per the T&C?

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Can't help you with getting your money, but the last thing I heard from Globet is that one or two years ago, they shut down and ran away with the player's money. But they seem to have re-opened now? I'd say stay away from them

petepoly

Definately will, I am reading their T&C again just incase I missed something that relates to what odysseus said

petepoly

3.4 You can request withdrawals from your Account at any time provided all payments made have been received. The Group reserves the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment and in the same currency with which deposits were made. When using credit/DC or an e-wallet to make a deposit, the Group may elect not to accept any withdrawal request within twenty-one days after the deposit. 3.4

You can request withdrawals from your Account at any time provided all payments made have been received. The Group reserves the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment and in the same currency with which deposits were made. When using credit/DC or an e-wallet to make a deposit, the Group may elect not to accept any withdrawal request within twenty-one days after the deposit.

DAMN, I guess they can hold onto it for 3 weeks since I deposited via moneybookers

There was nothing about rollovers in their T&C

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow!!! Brutal T&C, three weeks for an e-wallet to clear????

Carloschihuahua
    Carloschihuahua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I've used Globet before and they seem to have business model of harassing their customers by all kinds of crap, bonus requirement changes, customer service gives different information and when it is due for payout you can expect to have full time job with this for several months. Stay away.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your last hope is to do what they say.Make the roll over.