topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

$25 no deposit FP just for signing up. Thanks betislands . Like the site layout a lot and good bonus offers.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1670

Horse betting is the key to happiness. Add the extra tracks.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Jon if you aren't going to do anything for the horse guys could you let us know whats going on with the -107 for football or better teaser prices.I just hit the lottery and plan on depositing within the next 2 weeks-just not sure if its gonna be Betislands,Youwager(probably them) or Carib. Tx for the quick responses DS

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding our horse racing if you would like to see more tracks contact me with your account number and I will see what we can do to fit your needs.

@Dark Star congrats on your win our football offers are not set on stone yet but 107 with a low bonus and free half points is almost 100% go. Look me up and we will take it from there.

Cheers!

Jon

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17081

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    sportbet is 5dimes sister book? r u sure about that? they have same software but are they related?
    Yes they are. My login info works at both Sportbet and 5D. Plus you can't have accounts at both.

Back to BI--I look forward to the 107 fb lines and free 1/2 points.

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

They sound like an interesting shop to try out but the never of guys with BI rooster in their mouths is mindboggling.

goombah

That being said I'll probably give them a go with their 100% fp and be shilling for them next week as well.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by goombah View Post
    That being said I'll probably give them a go with their 100% fp and be shilling for them next week as well.
    So I guess that makes you a rooster gobler?

Betislands

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback.

@Goombah .. none of these posters can say that I have ever asked anyone to post for us in any situation , I let the service speak for itself the 100% bonus offer is on the website open to the public there is no fine print in the bonus that I require people to post about us in order to qualify for the promotion.

You are more than welcome to try us out and you will be given the same treatment I give everyone else SBR poster or not , I run Betislands based on CS and going the extra mile for the client and making good by my word this has always been my MO even before taking over this brand.

Cheers!

Jon

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Any way there could be a free withdrawal per month? Seems like a good book and I am looking for a new one, but a 50$ fee per check seems a little steep. Thanks

Betislands

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    Any way there could be a free withdrawal per month? Seems like a good book and I am looking for a new one, but a 50$ fee per check seems a little steep. Thanks

Hi Sprayboy we actually do give one per month via either check or **.

The $50 charge is standard and its flat until $5k

Cheers!

Jon

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi Sprayboy we actually do give one per month via either check or **.

The $50 charge is standard and its flat until $5k

Cheers!

Jon
    i wasnt gonna mention this.. but now i will since u say u can pay by check.

i know of someone with an account who was told the check processing is and will be down for atleast two weeks. if this is the case, i dont think saying u can pay by check right now is correct. this guy or someone else MAY deposit thinking that is the case, and then u claim "processor issues" later on them.. doesnt seem right .. just sayin..

-stash

goombah

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    So I guess that makes you a rooster gobler?
    Judging by all your comments the previous page, I think you got it down pretty pat.

Betislands

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    i wasnt gonna mention this.. but now i will since u say u can pay by check.

i know of someone with an account who was told the check processing is and will be down for atleast two weeks. if this is the case, i dont think saying u can pay by check right now is correct. this guy or someone else MAY deposit thinking that is the case, and then u claim "processor issues" later on them.. doesnt seem right .. just sayin..

-stash

Hi Stash,

There may have been some confusion our check processor was going to run into a 2-4 day delay , I offered and sent the client payment today by an alternate method in order not to make him wait. We still send checks rather fast ..request it on Friday and get it by Wed- Thurs next week and even if we think there is going to be a delay we contact the client letting him know and offering an alternate payment solution. I do not think that says anything negative about us at all.

Thank you for bringing me this to my attention and I do see your point.

Cheers!

Jon

secretstash

Hi Stash,

There may have been some confusion our check processor was going to run into a 2-4 day delay , I offered and sent the client payment today by an alternate method in order not to make him wait. We still send checks rather fast ..request it on Friday and get it by Wed- Thurs next week and even if we think there is going to be a delay we contact the client letting him know and offering an alternate payment solution. I do not think that says anything negative about us at all.

Thank you for bringing me this to my attention and I do see your point.

Cheers!

Jon
    Jon im not sure how or if u would even know which client i may have been speaking of. Honestly, I was only trying to find out the check processing scenario in case I, myself or someone else wanted to deposit. For me personally, person2person or other methods are not as ideal.. for now we can keep payment scenarios off the forums, but i just wanted to make sure check processing is available for in the future if and when i consider making a deposit.

ty for replying back quickly.

If I do deposit hopefully I am even lucky enough to withdraw.. lol.. i probably jinxed myself and will never need the methods

-stash

Betislands

Stash,

Reason I know is because only a few clients had this delay affect them and I contacted them early in the AM to notify them and offer alternative payments.

Checks will be going next Monday like they normally do.

Cheers!

Jon

DIXONBETS
    DIXONBETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I guess COVERS has banned me for talking good about BET ISLAND. WTF! COVERS is starting to piss me off!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Quote Originally Posted by DIXONBETS View Post
    I guess COVERS has banned me for talking good about BET ISLAND. WTF! COVERS is starting to piss me off!
    Interesting!

crazyparlayking
    crazyparlayking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1112

I saw the thread got deleted on Covers. You get any response from the mods?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Right now betislands and Easystreet are neck in neck with the amount of calls and emails. Ugh!

However Easystreet after hitting the unsubscribe button 3 times and being told on the phone I was lucky I didn't reup cuse I would never see my money again.

They have the audacity to email me again!!!

Betislands

Hey guys,

Like I have stated before if you do not wish to receive calls or want to be contacted via email only contact us and we will make a note of it and I can assure you instructions will be followed.

Cheers!

Jon

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Right now betislands and Easystreet are neck in neck with the amount of calls and emails. Ugh!

However Easystreet after hitting the unsubscribe button 3 times and being told on the phone I was lucky I didn't reup cuse I would never see my money again.

They have the audacity to email me again!!!
    DSI, for me, is the worst for cold calling, I can't get them to stop. Only one call received from B.I. and it wasn't a hard sell.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hey u can call me all u want if u offer me that 100% bonus, sh-it i'll even take a wake up call at 9:00a.m. too.

DIXONBETS
    DIXONBETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by crazyparlayking View Post
    I saw the thread got deleted on Covers. You get any response from the mods?
    No response. I talked to them on the phone and asked why, next thing I know my account is up, but my thread on Bet Islands is gone?????

crazyparlayking
    crazyparlayking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by DIXONBETS View Post
    No response. I talked to them on the phone and asked why, next thing I know my account is up, but my thread on Bet Islands is gone?????
    Thread is up if you search for it in the search bar. But it is no longer in the Gaming Forum and My replies were not found under MySpaces either. A head scratcher nonetheless

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the max payout mgram for betislands?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Jon that rollover is too high.In this day where books are closing and stealing etc. you have to consider making it easier on the players.

Just my opinion-make it more managable.Lots of people getting beat up & a bad taste in their mouths.

Betislands

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Jon that rollover is too high.In this day where books are closing and stealing etc. you have to consider making it easier on the players. Just my opinion-make it more managable.Lots of people getting beat up & a bad taste in their mouths.

Hey guys,

Marco please contact us on live chat for limits on payouts and we will be more than happy to clarify any questions regarding payouts.

Dark Star the rollover can be negotiated but we don't plan on being out of business anytime soon so I have to keep risk management in mind when doing promotions for clients. I am sure you understand .

Cheers!

Jon

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

9x rollover and only 1k a week through p2p thanks but no thanks!!

Betislands

Hey Donkdown,

We also offer checks in 3 -4 business days for 5k

Cheers!

Jon

secretstash

Hey Donkdown,

We also offer checks in 3 -4 business days for 5k

Cheers!

Jon
    this is a nice amount.. No complaints bout this

John how much longer on 100%? I'm not a big bases guy but may join closer to foots

-stash

borgata
    borgata's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw Betislands advertised on SCAM site covers.com as top 10 before. Now they're not there anymore, i guess it's ok to play there again

goombah

Getting on sbrodds would be nice.

HedgeHog

Getting on sbrodds would be nice.
    They already are...kind of. They have the same software as Jazz and ABC, both of which are on sbrodds. Just follow one of these--it's what I've been doing.

goombah

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    They already are...kind of. They have the same software as Jazz and ABC, both of which are on sbrodds. Just follow one of these--it's what I've been doing.
    Thx for the tip.

First ... 2345678 ... Last