vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Bet365, best uk site for live betting US sports.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    what about Betfair ?
    I like Betfair cause you can get great live odds, but Betfair has less than 10% of Bet365's live betting events and betting options ...

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    I like Betfair cause you can get great live odds, but Betfair has less than 10% of Bet365's live betting events and betting options ...
    Yeah I have to agree here - while on the whole Betfair does have much better odds for most live events, quite often the lesser sports (even NHL + MLB) dont really have enough liquidity on live games to make it worthwhile.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

they will love you if you bet 4k euros on roddick -665

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO books that limit players after several bets should not be worthy of any higher than a B rating.

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

i agree, the way they limit people is very inconsistent too, they should just make it clear cut and state that if you withdraw or make x amount you will be capped, often times the limiting comes out of nowhere, would be better if players knew ahead of time so they at least know where they stand...

sharpcat

It is a joke for a book to be rated so high when you are only allowed to play there if you are losing.

igor 11
    igor 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are very good book and if you play fair you will have no problems with them.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by igor 11 View Post
    They are very good book and if you play fair you will have no problems with them.
    By playing fair do you mean only betting their square lines?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by igor 11 View Post
    so you are telling me that I didn't "play fair" ?
    please tell me how you arrive at the conclusion

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    It is a joke for a book to be rated so high when you are only allowed to play there if you are losing.
    If ratings were decided that way, SBR would just have pinny/cris/greek/sbo/betfair as A, and everybody else as F - they all limit anyone who's betting value as soon as they notice them.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok thx all, think i found the american dream.
    Be a full juice (or worse) bookie. Pick out very carefully who you want as player and limit everyone who is not in one of the following categories: rich and doesn't care about odds, addicted and doesn't care, clueless and doesn't care, donating his money and doesn't care, desperate.
    Because you are greedy, scam around a bit with bonuses, cancelled bets and some other shady things. Don't do it for a while after getting caught, and come back clean on top of the crowd. Count your money. Laugh at all the idiots who even like you for it.

Sounds too good to be true? You would think so.

First 12