mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Anyone using BetVegasVic?

My understanding is that they are part of the well-respected Catalina group. Is anyone actually using them, and how has your experience been thus far?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really haven't read of anything of that nature on the forum as of yet sir. Although here is a link that will provide a little more general type info about them.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Thanks, BBD. I was considering giving them a try -- maybe I will take one for the team and report my findings. I'll decide after I talk to them today.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would be interested to read any follow-up.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Thanks, BBD. I was considering giving them a try -- maybe I will take one for the team and report my findings. I'll decide after I talk to them today.
    If you do please let us all know sir.

Betallsports
    Betallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post

You won't have problem there, Anything that has to do with Catalina . Is Top Notch !

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

I've used them. Good book. Their only cashout method is **...that can be expensive. They do transfers with cris and the greek, possibly others.