PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

*warning* BET365/bowman STAY AWAY

Stay away from these guys. It's a safe book, but there are other books that are as safe but lot more convenient.

These guys are the slowest payers. I wait up to 2 hours at times.

These guys post wrong start times, they wait for ever to list games.

There live help is useless!!! Nobody knows anything and you wait, wait, wait, and wait 5 minutes more.

JUST STAY AWAY. Thre are books that are way more usefull than this messy book.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish U.S. players only had a 2 hour wait before receiving there funds. Sometimes it takes up to 4+ months.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

b365 is the quickest payor ive ever seen;;; in netelller days u had money in 2 hrs;; i ve heard they suck for limit winning players;; i don't play there now cause they stopped taking ** deposits from canada;; their best feature is in football they have a feature where u pick any spread u want for any game;; (alternate pointspread) for straights or parlays;; i know they are safe for payouts cause they are obsessed with profits and have betting shops all over england

jmo

PeachDog

i'm talking about payouts. not funds to you directly. AVAILABLE FUNDS!
    read better biyboy. it clearly states that in my post.

PeachDog

actually the alt point spread is garbage. MANY MANY places with better teasers. you obviously don't know much.

payouts should take within 3-5 minutes after game completes. BET365/bowmans at times is taking 2 hours. That's totally CRAP!

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think he means Bet Settling, but it's anything but clear.

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

it really depends, but surely their bet settling could be improved.

yesterday i was playing in the live games and in the morning after some minutes i got paid.

but in the afternoon, i played on the earlier premier league match.
    Since it's a big league i thought they would pay me right away after the match ended, so that i could use those payouts in the 15.00 matches.

For my surprise, it took over 1 h to payout that match.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Bet365 is one of my fav' bookies.

Bets are usually settled just after the end of the event, sometimes it takes a little more, yes (up to 2 hours), but if you contact the live support, it will be done in a few minutes.

Outpayments...I only use moneybookers as withdrawal source, and all withdrawals are processed in max. 12 hours, usually in 2-4 hours.

And I never got limited as many other users in this forum....

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

well, that maximum hours you listed for moneybookers withdrawals isn't correct, made 2 this last weekend during the night and they only showed up in moneybookers well after that 12h period

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    Bet365 is one of my fav' bookies.

Bets are usually settled just after the end of the event, sometimes it takes a little more, yes (up to 2 hours), but if you contact the live support, it will be done in a few minutes.

Outpayments...I only use moneybookers as withdrawal source, and all withdrawals are processed in max. 12 hours, usually in 2-4 hours.

And I never got limited as many other users in this forum....

Do you sleep with this 84 years old bet 3eurosomething founder?

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bowmans was top notch. And its faster to access the website through bowmans. The live betting is a great feature with the live video feed of the games too. If I can't get an event on tv, sometimes I can get to watch it on their website.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Do you sleep with this 84 years old bet 3eurosomething founder?

Lol.....

I always received my money in time (and always in less than 12 hours), but I am well aware that others had bad experience with limited accounts, and much slower payouts....I guess I am lucky....no idea, still, one of the best bookies for me