fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

MY incredible hassles and troubles with Matchbook

So as you guys know Matchbook has been depositing funds to US account holders as a "refund" and they did so to my Green Dot prepaid card, but unfortunately because it was in the from of a refund Green Dot wanted proof of the original transaction but of course there wasn't one and because I couldn't provide them with proof of the original transaction it had to be reversed and Matchbook would have to send it to me via another method. But if this wasn't enough Green Dot charged me a 3% foreign transaction fee because in their words reversing the charge was like spending it and they charge a 3% fee on foreign transactions which would come out to $232.

So I gave them my TD Bank DC info hoping to have better results and they did credit my card last week again as a "refund". But today I wake up and TD Bank has put a hold on this "refund" until they see the original purchase, so once again this charge will have to be reversed and finally they have offered to send me the money as normal people and will be sending me my money via check by courier after the transaction is reversed.

Now I ask you this question after all this hassle I have gone through and to boot I have lost out $232 on this deal should Matchbook not at the very least credit me this $232 if not more for this incredible hassle and time consuming headache they have put me through?
    Last edited by fedex11204; 04-05-11 at 08:12 AM.