barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    a classic loser's attitude

Hareeba your comments on this forum are so bad, ur a nasty little shit!!!!!

no one else write's comments like you, you just seem to think your a smart arse when you are nothing more than a dim-wit.

we should start a ban hareeba thread as his comments are useless!!!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by barcelonafc View Post
    Hareeba your comments on this forum are so bad, ur a nasty little shit!!!!!

no one else write's comments like you, you just seem to think your a smart arse when you are nothing more than a dim-wit.

we should start a ban hareeba thread as his comments are useless!!!
    thanks for you input

I'm always happy to engage in sensible discussion about any issue I comment on but make no apology for stating my mind when I come across stupidity.

thpavlic
    thpavlic's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=badivona;9615017]The answer to that is simple, when people from Moneybookers lack the money thay close account shut hundreds of people from eastern Europe. Only a close 1000 accounts have 1000x150eur= 150000 EUR and people from eastern Europe who do not have to go for help....[/quot

Now I believe it because I do not want to say what did I do wrong and everything is suspicios a 150 eur is a lot of money.
    I read a bit on other forums, and more people are complaining about their business, slow respond and payment and non-existing violations of rules and no one knows what exactly do wrong

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

[quote=thpavlic;9626059]
    Quote Originally Posted by badivona View Post
    The answer to that is simple, when people from Moneybookers lack the money thay close account shut hundreds of people from eastern Europe. Only a close 1000 accounts have 1000x150eur= 150000 EUR and people from eastern Europe who do not have to go for help....[/quot

Now I believe it because I do not want to say what did I do wrong and everything is suspicios a 150 eur is a lot of money.
    I read a bit on other forums, and more people are complaining about their business, slow respond and payment and non-existing violations of rules and no one knows what exactly do wrong
    they are subject to strict regulation and to suggest they systemically steal client money is just absurd.

I think many foreigners are just not used to or familiar with what is and isn't permitted in more regulated jurisdictions than where the come from and fall foul of the rules or the law without even realising it

if you can't get satisfaction from them, lodge a complaint with their regulators

First 12