losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Yep... ALOT of warning signs about it. Probably smart to stay away... Really though, why deal with an iffy book like this when there are MUCH better and more secure books out there?
    I will probable stay away but because of the reduced juice option I am intrigued. I really would like another reduced juice shop to go along with 5dimes. As an American our choices are very limited if looking for reduced juice.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

SBR gave this book a C rating in 2008.......Is this the last time this book was reviewed?

I see more complaints from posters playing at higher rated books then the one in question.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

I don't really care who plays here. In fact I don't currently have any funds deposited there.I have been playing offshore since before they went online.I don't have any inside info.I don't really know who is financially stable for sure but I do think from playing with many sportbooks I usually have a good feel on who to trust and who not to.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Haven't heard a single payout complaint about VV. That has to count for something.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I don't really care who plays here. In fact I don't currently have any funds deposited there.I have been playing offshore since before they went online.I don't have any inside info.I don't really know who is financially stable for sure but I do think from playing with many sportbooks I usually have a good feel on who to trust and who not to.
    Exactly.. .you don't have a clue.... so who are you to say something like this:

I'd rather have my money here than many so called A and B books from what I hear about their financial stability.

You don't know anything about the books finanical stability. The thought of VegasVic being more financially secure then the greek is ridiculous and absurd.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

I obviously don't have direct access to the Greek's books as you obviously do. Forgive me.

spoiledmilk
    spoiledmilk's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a top top of the line book.. reduced juice .. love this place!!! deposits and withdrawls ** & ** . it's been a great out for me...

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I obviously don't have direct access to the Greek's books as you obviously do. Forgive me.
    I know sharps in Boston that regularly bet 5 figures on games at the greek.... They probably take more action on one game then VegasVic will in a whole week. Max bets are 500, isnt it? I'm no sharp or big time.. but my verage play is higher then there max bet. Do you really believe they are that secure financially if they can't afford to take 1k in action on one game?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I know sharps in Boston that regularly bet 5 figures on games at the greek.... They probably take more action on one game then VegasVic will in a whole week. Max bets are 500, isnt it? I'm no sharp or big time.. but my verage play is higher then there max bet. Do you really believe they are that secure financially if they can't afford to take 1k in action on one game?
    They are backed by Catalina.They can afford the action.The big players they have are there

First 12