alton618
    alton618's Avatar Become A Pro!

Echecks, Am i doomed with my winnings?

Greetings all.

Although alot of you guys might flame me as a liar. Rest assured, I am not. I have a few questions and I would like to find some answers from people who either has this issue or similiar.

About 3 weeks ago, I've deposited using the echeck option for $300 and won bout $500. I have used the same checking account/book in the months of May and June and deposited using echeck for $300 each (have bank records that show). Around the same time after my deposit of the echeck, my bank closed my account and issued me a new one due to fraud issues i have recently discovered. ( Not knowing that a pending check going thru) Please also note that, the check was never disputed or anything like that. It was strictly a coincidence. What are the procedures or what can i do to fix this? Any information would be helpful. Hope to hear from users who has this similiar issue or mods who came across this. I have all neccessary documents if not, can retrieve.

Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

My advice would to to contact the book and try to make the proper arrangements in regards to straightening out this matter.