Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Is Bodog giving a 10% unlimited bonus or not?

I see all over sbr that it says on the banners, March Tourney Betting Unlimited 10% bonus. When I emailed Bodog customer service if they had any reload bonuses they say and I quote "Currently, we have no bonuses to offer." Here's the banner.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-16 at 01:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Go onto chat first. Show them a link to the banner. Once they confirm, then deposit. Don't deposit before they see it. They will give you the bonus then, unless your account has already been flagged.

dazed99
    dazed99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Go onto chat first. Show them a link to the banner. Once they confirm, then deposit. Don't deposit before they see it. They will give you the bonus then, unless your account has already been flagged.
    I thought the 10% bonus for only for new accounts. Am I flagged if I get the dual odds?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I see all over sbr that it says on the banners, March Tourney Betting Unlimited 10% bonus. When I emailed Bodog customer service if they had any reload bonuses they say and I quote "Currently, we have no bonuses to offer." Here's the banner.
    I checked with CS and here's what I have for you:

The 10% bonus is given on any players first deposit with Bodog regardless of when that player signed up.
    Existing players should check the website of the bodog brand licensee on which they are playing for all the latest promos.

Thanks,
    Becky
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-16 at 01:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

So I guess that's a no for me. I only deposit at a book that gives me a reload bonus.