Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont hate anybody anymore. I have changed. I even like fat chicks now.

englishmike
    englishmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I dont hate anybody anymore. I have changed. I even like fat chicks now.
    You're a good guy Richie, apologising to LT was a turning point, everyone expected you to tell him to f\*\*k off, takes a man to realise he miht have been wrong.

englishmike

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    i only hate americans
    i've never met anyone from europe canada or asia i didnt like
    americans could learn how to be nice and respectable from most other countries
    too may scumbag self centered egotistical vile heinous
    criminal pcs of shit from the u.s.
    no other countries have near the crime u.s. has-
    except maybe south american cartels-
    murderers, child molesters, gangs etc
    I can't and won't generalise because generalising isn't an accurate gauge of whatever it is you're trying to compare but I have noticed certain things on a daily basis that I'm happy to think occur all the time.

I'm not bashing Americans by the way, if I didn't like Americans I wouldn't be living here but I do find some things strange.

Take driving. In most countries that I've been to around the world, when you drive on a motorway/freeway there are basic protocols and coutesys that are self evident, if not law. On a three lane motorway in Europe, slow cars and trucks will drive in lane 1, slightly faster cars and cars overtakingthe slow cars and trucks use lane 2 and lane 3 is used by fast cars and basically people breaking the speed limit, but there's definetly a standard by which everyone drives. In America, I can drive at 70 in lane 3 and have a car in front of me going 50 -60 with nothing inside of it in lane 2, thus makingme overtake on the inside because the guy in lane 3 is just ignorant. The guy knows you're behind him and he knows he's holding you up, so why do so many people do this? I do think it's a Los Angeles thing in particular because it doesn't happen everywhere but that's just one example I can think of.

I think my point is, American motorists strike me as being the most ignorant and self-centred of all the countries I've visited but i'm happy to be conviced otherwise.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by englishmike View Post
    You're a good guy Richie, apologising to LT was a turning point, everyone expected you to tell him to f\*\*k off, takes a man to realise he miht have been wrong.

Bread and Robyn have changed me.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by englishmike View Post
    I think my point is, American motorists strike me as being the most ignorant and self-centred of all the countries I've visited but i'm happy to be conviced otherwise.
    I'll drink to that. I've never understood the left lane bandits here.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

be nice if all we had to worry about in the us was bad drivers
    i live in nyc area and everyday news is just continuous murders etc, home invasions, killing boyfriend of x's,
    last week in irvington(predominately black town)
    someone killed a woman in her 40's and 3 teenage girls she was looking after
    this shit is daily occurence here
    maybe in canada or european countries shit like this happens once a year if that

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

You should probably move then crayzee.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope we dont hate you.. we have teeth and our women shave so no worries

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    You should probably move then crayzee.
    not all exactly where i live but close enough to be in all the same media

englishmike

Trouble is Crayzee, everyone I speak to in England want to move and everyone I speak to in the US say theyve had enough and want to move, I think a lot of it stems from getting in a financial rut and boredom. Bottom line is, everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side. I would imagine sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt, life's what you make it I suppose.

First 12