RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    how does one get into that line of work (scouting) ?
    Unless you've played professional football of some sort, chances are slim.
    Connections or being able to afford your own team would be your other avenues. Or the rare case of being a translator ala Mourinho.
    Last edited by RedDevil11; 02-26-11 at 10:18 PM.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by PensMike68 View Post
    most these guys arent unknowns but soe of my favs
    LIEDSON was with sporting clube de portugal but was just sent to corinthians in brazil already has 5 goals for them lol
    RICARDO QUARESMA plays for besiktas in my opinion 3 times the players ronaldo is
    BOBO who also plays for besiktas
    quaresma 3 times berter than ronaldo

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahah, I've heard that Quaresma is a great prospect for 5 years now.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Kagawa for Dortmund. Hes fantastic. So is Kuba, next big star.

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PensMike68 View Post
    RICARDO QUARESMA plays for besiktas in my opinion 3 times the players ronaldo is
    Terrible comment, Quaresma doesn't have the attitude and consistency to be a professional at a top club just ask Barcelona, Inter Milan & Chelsea.

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Josh McEachran - Chelsea
    Paulo Henrique (Ganso) - Santos
    Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Southampton

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

gael kakuta - chelsea

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Thought I would bump this thread for shits! Here is a few of my favorite up and coming U-21 players around the world:

Connor Wickham
    , England (18) Plays for Ipswich Town in the England Championship League and is signed through 2013 however the correct bid could see him leave for a top EPL club in the next year or two. Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United have all been linked with him however the current price tag that Ipswich has on him seems a bit high. He is known for his goal scoring and his ability to put the ball in the net from anywhere.

Romel Lukaku, Belguim (17) Plays for Anderlecht but has also had top EPL teams inquire about the young star. He is big, physical, fast and is a handful to contain up top. Anderlechts price tag is also extremely high and there is a rumor that Chelsea made this known and has passed on him.

Eden Hazard, Belguim (20) Plays for Lille in the French league and has played a vital role in their excellent form this season. Known for his technical ability, speed, quickness and creativity he will be a prized asset for any team going forward. He can play all over but is at his strongest as a winger and doing damage attacking defenders.

Mario Gotze, Germany (20) Plays for German's Borussia Dortmund and currently the only thing holding him back from being a premier young player in the world right now is his position. Dortmund being loaded with talent, much of it being young, Gotze has not gotten as much time as he would maybe have liked however he still leads their team in assists. Playing as a center attacking midfielder, Gotzke sets up teammates beautiful but can also score if need be. Look for Dortmund to continue to dominate for years to come with guys like Hummels, Sabotic, Kagawa, Barrios, Kuda, Groubueask, Lewandowski all being around for a while.

Martin Kelly, England (20) A Liverpool defender straight from Liverpool, England itself. Kelly is among a good handful of young talent from Liverpool who are coming up in the Liverpool academy and many have been said to have the work ethic of Steven Garrard. Kelly a natural defender has been getting caps for the main squad this season but will surely take over when the likes of Garragher retire and Johnson fall out of favor.

Sergio Canoles, Spain (20) An extremely underrated player due to the team he plays for. Sergio remains a last option for Real but has played sparingly for the top squad this season. He will be a stud in the near future playing an attacking midfield especially with the likes of Ozil, Ronaldo, etc. around him for years to come.

Jonjo Shelvey
    , England (19) Shelvey plays for Liverpool and his natural leadership has shown many that he may also be the next captain of the pool in the future. Plays a physical demanding center mid and could certainly play a great role in their exciting future. He sat out for about 3 months with knee tendinitis this season but has resumed training in early March.

First 12