The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

-- Sevilla vs Porto: Feb 17/11 --

Can somebody please tell me why I shouldn't bet 10x on Porto DC or DNB?

Sevilla might be desperate for some kind of silverware (they cant get anything else) but are they good enough? Porto are unbeaten in their domestic league with an away record of 7-2-0 with GOALS 14-2!!! only 2 conceded from 9 games? I think thats worthy of a look into this match-up...

Sevilla is not that strong at home (they are better at home but have lost to miserable teams in the Liga) and Porto is coming off an away win in BRAGA, a team that is very difficult to beat at home...

Porto are 11 points ahead of second-placed Benfica (but actually 8 if Benfica wins their next game) which means that the domestic crown is basically theirs... and so, they are not too concerned about that and want to try to win something else like the Europa League... they had a fantastic record in the group stages while Sevilla demonstrated that they are better away from home...

now please tell me why I shouldnt pound the DNB at 2.05??????
    Last edited by The Special One; 02-17-11 at 12:00 AM.

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

dnb i like

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

DNB @2.05 ? sounds good. Sevilla has been playing pretty bad lately, but they have to wake up sooner or later (hopefuly not tomorrow). I wouldnt bet a ton on this game, but i wouldnt mind a small bet at 2,05.
    Best of luck

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems a good play sevilla in a bit of a mess, poor league form players tweeting that they wanna move on lol

The Special One

thanks for support, hope we cash...

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

LOL. all in on Porto

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on the total?

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
    Any thoughts on the total?
    i would look at this the same way as their home game vs Braga - finished I think 3-4 with Braga winning... look for something similar tomorrow like 1-2 or 2-3...

I would say final pick FT 2-3

The Special One

and... come on...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sevilla has been all the season a team to fade overrated!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Can somebody please tell me why I shouldn't bet 10x on Porto DC or DNB?

Sevilla might be desperate for some kind of silverware (they cant get anything else) but are they good enough? Porto are unbeaten in their domestic league with an away record of 7-2-0 with GOALS 14-2!!! only 2 conceded from 9 games? I think thats worthy of a look into this match-up...

Sevilla is not that strong at home (they are better at home but have lost to miserable teams in the Liga) and Porto is coming off an away win in BRAGA, a team that is very difficult to beat at home...

Porto are 11 points ahead of second-placed Benfica (but actually 8 if Benfica wins their next game) which means that the domestic crown is basically theirs... and so, they are not too concerned about that and want to try to win something else like the Europa League... they had a fantastic record in the group stages while Sevilla demonstrated that they are better away from home...

now please tell me why I shouldnt pound the DNB at 2.05??????
    I hope you did ...

I parlayed it with CSKA, both DNB

The Special One

pounded it like no tomorrow!!!!

RbN

pounded it like no tomorrow!!!!
    Prove it or it never happened. Can't see you finalised the play.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Prove it or it never happened. Can't see you finalised the play.
    buddy, why are you so stupid?

first of all, I did finalize the play on another thread and second of all, why would I care if you dont believe me? who are you to me?
    I did not make this thread to show anything about myself, I wanted to display a very solid pick... now if you bother to respond with 'prove it', I will simply ignore you because I dont care about what you think at all...

RbN

buddy, why are you so stupid? first of all, I did finalize the play on another thread and second of all, why would I care if you dont believe me? who are you to me? I did not make this thread to show anything about myself, I wanted to display a very solid pick... now if you bother to respond with 'prove it', I will simply ignore you because I dont care about what you think at all...
    Is that the thread where you predicted Anderlecht to win with 3-1 against Ajax?