rdjitm
    rdjitm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4731

Aris Thessaloniki - Manchester City - UEFA Europa League

What are ur thoughts???

Im going for the OVER @ 2.02 and a WIN for Manchester City @ 1.70

Maybe even for BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Going against tradition...Aris hasnt been defeated in a European Match 40 years now on homefield...LOL...

Last edited by rdjitm; 02-15-11 at 10:05 AM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

If Tevez starts go with city

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Tevez is a clown, plays for himself. How many times in a game does he lose the possession? You cant set up a normal attack with that clown.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

tevez is the best player on their team, hes got 20 goals this season mostly by playing up front by his own. Man city are third in the premier league, still in europa league n fa cup, man city play through him and hes been brilliant. he's willing to chase down everything for his team and never stops running.

pretty strong line up for city, think theyll probably win this game

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Under probably.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I made some money off Aris in the group stages they are a tough team beating Atletico in Spain. I'm really surprised they are +500.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    tevez is the best player on their team, hes got 20 goals this season mostly by playing up front by his own. Man city are third in the premier league, still in europa league n fa cup, man city play through him and hes been brilliant. he's willing to chase down everything for his team and never stops running. pretty strong line up for city, think theyll probably win this game
    So if you make the most goals in a team you are the best player of a team? Makes sense, please think of that again

Why do you think he chases down everything and never stops running? Maybe to make up his constant loss of possession?

Soon2BRich

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    So if you make the most goals in a team you are the best player of a team? Makes sense, please think of that again

Why do you think he chases down everything and never stops running? Maybe to make up his constant loss of possession?

well you dont score the most goals in your team with luck do you?? goals win games and he chases down everything because he played up front by his own and thats his role. anyway lets not ruin another thread again today

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

You don't think Tevez is City's best player? Who do you think is better than him on the team, name 1 player please.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Koke is out for Aris.

City is a lock

timmonen_31
    timmonen_31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Koke is out for Aris.

City is a lock
    No such thing as a lock bro. I'd consider it a quality pick with him off the field but definitely no lock!

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You don't think Tevez is City's best player? Who do you think is better than him on the team, name 1 player please.
    Yeah I don't think Tevez is City's best player. Tevez demands every ball and causes an awfull lot of ball possession turnovers. Just to name one who is better, Silva. Creative guy, makes the play, does keep the ball in possession.

Just like Messi is not the best player at Barca, Xavi and Iniesta are.

Soon2BRich

did you know that aris are unbeaten at home in european competitions in around 20 games!!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Yeah I don't think Tevez is City's best player. Tevez demands every ball and causes an awfull lot of ball possession turnovers. Just to name one who is better, Silva.
    Tevez 58 games 41 goals

Silva 25 games 2 goals

This is too easy.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

City for me too

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

did you know that aris are unbeaten at home in european competitions in around 20 games!!
    watchin the skysports now as well.
    Think it was 24.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Expecting a 1-1 draw here , no play for me , GL

RbN

Tevez 58 games 41 goals Silva 25 games 2 goals This is too easy.
    Ah ok, so if you make the most of the goals you are the best player, thats for this insight .

Ruud Van Nistelrooy surely was the best player at Man Utd then, too bad they did play better when he left and won prizes

Xavi 372 matches and 38 goals
    Iniesta 233 matches 23 goals

Bad players in ur theory!!

Soon2BRich

xavi n iniesta aren't strikers are they?

courtemanche08
    courtemanche08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

loving the under!

RbN

xavi n iniesta aren't strikers are they?
    So whats the point comparing goals like Johon does? He thinks the one who scores the most goals is the best player of the team .

In this theory Ruud van Nistelrooy was the best player at Man utd. How come they start winning prizes when he left?

Do you ever think further then amount of goals made? Who's making those strikers able to score a lot? Why do you think Messi is so damn good at Barca? I know it, cuz of a uber midfield with Xavi and Iniesta behind him, keys of the team.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Forget that Tevez scores a sht load of goals for them that are magnificent and beautiful. Tevez is by far the most talented player City have, if you can't realize that then you are confused. Just like you are confused that Messi isn't a legend unless "he keeps playing this way".

I gotta go outside RbN, start watching players like Tevez and Messi play, you got a lot to learn about football. Cheer up a little and enjoy your day.

RbN

Forget that Tevez scores a sht load of goals for them that are magnificent and beautiful. Tevez is by far the most talented player City have, if you can't realize that then you are confused. Just like you are confused that Messi isn't a legend unless "he keeps playing this way". I gotta go outside RbN, start watching players like Tevez and Messi play, you got a lot to learn about football. Cheer up a little and enjoy your day.
    You don't know anything about football, your just staring at total amount of goals and then say who's the best player of a team, silly and small view. I would say come back when you know some more about the game.

Soon2BRich

So whats the point comparing goals like Johon does? He thinks the one who scores the most goals is the best player of the team .

In this theory Ruud van Nistelrooy was the best player at Man utd. How come they start winning prizes when he left?

Do you ever think further then amount of goals made? Who's making those strikers able to score a lot? Why do you think Messi is so damn good at Barca? I know it, cuz of a uber midfield with Xavi and Iniesta behind him, keys of the team.
    Yeah but man city dont have any other players in the calibre of xavi or iniesta do they?

n van nistelrooy won 4 trophies in his 5 years at man utd, so they were successfull wth and without him

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by timmonen_31 View Post
    No such thing as a lock bro. I'd consider it a quality pick with him off the field but definitely no lock!
    City wil win.
    in my eyes this is a lock.

anyway, good luck

RbN

Yeah but man city dont have any other players in the calibre of xavi or iniesta do they? n van nistelrooy won 4 trophies in his 5 years at man utd, so they were successfull wth and without him
    I told you Silva, he's the guy with the idea's, director of the team. Also Yaya Toure does a great job on the midfield.

Fyi Man utd won 1 Premier League title, 1 Fa Cup and one league cup with Ruud van Nistelrooy. When he left they won 3 consecutive Premier League titles and a Champions League.

You can't say someone is the best player of a team because he scores the most goals, simply not true!

Two wingers who keeps possession and are able to make crossings and Dzeko upfront and im sure they will play much better.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

You don't know anything about football, your just staring at total amount of goals and then say who's the best player of a team, silly and small view. I would say come back when you know some more about the game.
    Typical cry baby response. Done 'arguing' with someone who doubts Messi, Tevez, Ronaldo etc... that's just sad.

RbN

Typical cry baby response. Done 'arguing' with someone who doubts Messi, Tevez, Ronaldo etc... that's just sad.
    Typical response when your out of words. Ive explained well enough in this topic why I think Tevez is not the best player of that team. Thought u would go outside....

Soon2BRich

I told you Silva, he's the guy with the idea's, director of the team. Also Yaya Toure does a great job on the midfield.

Fyi Man utd won 1 Premier League title, 1 Fa Cup and one league cup with Ruud van Nistelrooy. When he left they won 3 consecutive Premier League titles and a Champions League.

You can't say someone is the best player of a team because he scores the most goals, simply not true!

Two wingers who keeps possession and are able to make crossings and Dzeko upfront and im sure they will play much better.

they won a community shield as well so that makes it 4. dont try to tell me about english football mate

RbN

they won a community shield as well so that makes it 4. dont try to tell me about english football mate
    Great so add a community shield to the total. Whats the point? When he left they won 3 consecutive Premier League titles and a Champions League (not talking about FA cup's/League cups and so on). You can't say who the best player of a team is by looking at the total goals.

Soon2BRich

without tevez man city would not win most of their games, what use is silvas creativity if theres no one to score from it?? you think silva can win games by his own?? lol

RbN

without tevez man city would not win most of their games, what use is silvas creativity if theres no one to score from it?? you think silva can win games by his own?? lol
    How did Man Utd win 3 consecutive titles and a champions league when Ruud van Nistelrooy left? Do you think Barca will struggle to win without Messi upfront or do you think with a midfield like Xavi and Iniesta others will take over the scoring?

Without Tevez City will be even better, they will be able to play dominant coz they dont have to chase the ball everytime when Tevez loses possession. Dont stare urself blind on a goalgetter, others can take over easily when the the rest of the team(midfield) is great.

But this is not the point of the discussion.

its about I don't think Tevez is the best player of City. You can't judge on a total amount of goals who the best player is. Otherwise Xavi and Iniesta would be beginners right? The success behind Barca and Spain.

Soon2BRich

Great so add a community shield to the total. Whats the point? When he left they won 3 consecutive Premier League titles and a Champions League (not talking about FA cup's/League cups and so on). You can't say who the best player of a team is by looking at the total goals.

ok then tell me, why didnt barca win many trophies between 2006 and 2008 after just having won the champions league in 2006? every few years the team needs to be rebuilt and someimes the new team is better than the old one? does that make the previous version of the team and its players rubbish?? NO just different

Soon2BRich

How did Man Utd win 3 consecutive titles and a champions league when Ruud van Nistelrooy left? Do you think Barca will struggle to win without Messi upfront or do you think with a midfield like Xavi and Iniesta others will take over the scoring?

Without Tevez City will be even better, they will be able to play dominant coz they dont have to chase the ball everytime when Tevez loses possession. Dont stare urself blind on a goalgetter, others can take over easily when the the rest of the team(midfield) is great.

But this is not the point of the discussion.

its about I don't think Tevez is the best player of City. You can't judge on a total amount of goals who the best player is. Otherwise Xavi and Iniesta would be beginners right? The success behind Barca and Spain.
    messi, villa n pedro have over 60 goals between them this season take them out and who will finiish the chances for them. I doubt bojan or any other strikers barca have can match that. In the end only one thing matters, GOALS WIN GAMES!!!!

123 Last