debeers
    debeers's Avatar Become A Pro!

debeers soccer

Hello dear sbr folks,

have been reading here anonymously since a couple of months if not years because of my little interest in college basketball and nhl, so i decided to contribute aswell with my knowledge about european and exotic soccer leagues as i think im quite good at it.

I will try to consider patterns you are familar with and post my plays by odds from SBO, IBC and pinnalce only.

As i am a very particular punter, there will be days without any choosings and on others you will find quite a few goodies from me. So in short, bookmark my thread and lets have a good time f****** up the books

Regards, debeers.

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

GL man and welcome to SBR forum

debeers

International Friendlies U19 Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 01:59 AM
    Croatia U19 - Republic of Ireland U19
    OVER 2.5 2.060 PINNACLE

Both teams met on tuesday for the first round of this friendly matches in Urag, Croatia.
    Game ended up 1-1 but both teams missed a dozen chances to cross the line.
    Ireland team coach Paul Doolin is about to rotate his 20men lineup again and i expect a more offensive match starting in few minutes. My fair line is 1.9, so im tempted to try this 2.06 on this sunny morning. BOL

/ match postponed to 04:00 AM, SBO with 2.09, IBCBET 2.11.
    Last edited by debeers; 02-10-11 at 04:24 AM.

debeers

Friendlies - Club Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 07:59 AM
    Randers FC - Hobro
    OVER 3 1.962 PINNACLE

Both teams now each other well. Kjetil Waehler, Lasse Nielsen and Dennis Marshall are absent as they all are out in the national team activities while and Kasper Boegelund, Anders Due and Ibekwe Chijioke get to sit to ensure that they are not overloaded in AaB's main training camp in southern Spain on Saturday.

Their coach said Hobro will definately make problems to his team and an open game is expected. From my point of view we will see another highscoring match, with at least 3 goals = void, h2h confirms me (0:2, 9:2, 6:1).

Another point is that both will not have any homeadvantage and Randers promissed their fans to take revenge for 0:2 loss just a couple days ago. ML for Randers is set fair, but over 3 line i expected somewhere near 1.85. BOL

debeers

Quote Originally Posted by debeers View Post
    International Friendlies U19 Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 01:59 AM
    Croatia U19 - Republic of Ireland U19
    OVER 2.5 2.060 PINNACLE
    1:2 FT

debeers

Friendlies - Club Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 08:29 AM
    Bodo Glimt - Rosenborg Trondheim
    Bodo Glimt +0.75 1.971 PINNACLE

The game will be played indoors in Bodø, not as Bookies now at neutral ground. The friendly is a tradition every year, as there are some entertainment made that should build some increased support for the teams. Glimt has lost some players in the break, but they will have most regulars on the pitch today.

Rosenborg on the other hand, will have two junior as strikers and only 1-2 regulars in the starting lineup! Also they will have only 3 Players on the bench. Normally there is big difference between these teams (one league difference) but when seeing the visitors starters, Glimt definitely has the chance in getting a good result here today. BOL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

GL, good analysis on what are usually dangerous fixtures (friendlies) and a good win to start the thread

debeers

Friendlies - Club Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 07:59 AM
    Randers FC - Hobro
    OVER 3 1.962 PINNACLE
    1:0 FT

Friendlies - Club Soccer - Thu 2/10 - 08:29 AM
    Bodo Glimt - Rosenborg Trondheim
    Bodo Glimt +0.75 1.971 PINNACLE
    3:1 FT

Unfortunately Randers didnt manage to provide me a perfect 3-0 start here. See you tomorrow!

debeers

Australia - A League Soccer - FRI 2/11
    Adelaide United - Melbourne Victory
    OVER 2.5 2.0 SBOBET (1.93+ PINNACLE)

Sorry i dont have time for a writeup because im stucked in the office, but to shorten my ideas, Adelaids key striker Van Dij who was in doubt yesterday about being in the starting lineup WILL play in the first eleven today - its last game for both teams in the season - theres a quality difference between the teams - Adelaides motivation to secure the third spot and show the fans that they would want to finish the best possible at home, and Melbournes attacking form, options and style should open up for an entertaining and goal-filled game. BOL

debeers

Argentina - Primera Division Soccer - Fri 2/11 - 04.09 PM
    Independiente - Velez Sarsfield
    VELEZ -0.25 2.04 PINNACLE 2* POINTS PLAY

Early Play, but i expect the odds to drop as they already did a bit (ML from 2.6 to 2.34).
    Althought Independiente sure is not a bad team and are going into this match more prepared, i can deduct them playing constant mainly because of their Keeper Navarro who is one of the keyplayers if not THE main man in the team. BUT, and here comes the point for going against the hosts, he wont play in the season opener!
    Velez on the other side is surely one of title candidates and played huge last season after ending unlucky on the second spot. The team stayed almost the same and with forward tank Silva, Martinez and the new David Ramirez i cant see them droping points in the first clash of the season. They will come as underdogs maybe, but for me there can be only one winner and his name is Velez.

2* Points play - for me this is higher stakes (double flat to be exact) as i would set the line +0 and ML somewhere near 1.95-2.1, BOL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Bit nip/nuck on the adelaide play but hopefully you win the big 2 unit play

debeers

Australia - A League Soccer - FRI 2/11
    Adelaide United - Melbourne Victory
    OVER 2.5 2.0 SBOBET (1.93+ PINNACLE)
    2:1 FT

debeers

Holland/Netherlands - Eerste Divisie Soccer - Fri 2/11 - 10:59 AM
    MVV Maastricht - RKC Waalwijk
    OVER 2.75 1.91 SBOBET (1.88 PINNACLE)

With three points lead ahead RKC and Veendam this match will be really important for the hosts who doing great lately in finding the net. A win will almost secure their period win and play-off ticket.
    If MVV drop points, Veendam will be a serious opponent in the neck, because MVV conceeding lot of goals too, as usually 90% in this league do (very overish, average is like 3.2 goals per match if not higher)

RKC on the other side is a great scoring team aswell and found their form recently, so with the first match ended 5-0 i suppose we might see again a lot of goals.

debeers

Friendlies - Club Soccer - Fri 2/11 - 07:29 AM
    Otelul Galati - Korona Kielce
    OVER 2.5 2.03 IBCBET (PINNACLE/ SBO with 1.93+)

Pick mostly based on the opinion of a good friend who is romanian sports journalist. Both teams from second league in Romania/ Poland but Otelul has a very convincing season behind them and they did fine in the last friendlies (3:0 Pyunik, 6:0 Belchatow).
    On the other side we have polish Kielce who come of a busy weeks with several friendlies they were involed in and they reach the optimum of their preparation phase right now. They also tend more to be overish and as i could find out, they will focus on offensive plays in their remaining matches.
    In conclusion i got my fair line with somewhere near 1.85, so i see quite good value in those odds. BOL

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job on those Friendlies!