D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Canada vs Greece

First off I just wanted to know if anyone other Canadian is actually watching this?

And did anyone see odds on this game? Didn't have any on my book just out of curiosity I just wanted to see what kind of Underdogs Canada were playing in Greece.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

What's up D3. I was actually going to send you a message this week. Congrats on your (if I can remember correctly) GB future!! Solid Pick.

You can always count on me to be watching us in these degen-type events lol.

Greece was at 1.44 I think and Canada 4.0 I believe. In and around there.

Hope you're well.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Just chillin' dude can't complain. Hows everything with you?

I can recall the first few weeks on January I thought that GB future was toast but couldn't believe it actually ended up cashing Sunday night! Gotta pat myself on the back for that. Woke up this morning and saw Canada vs Greece so I just clicked it to what it was all about it was soccer, caught me by surprised! Somewhat of a boring 1st half there but it looked like Canada was holding their ground against an European opponent. So the odds were stacked against the Canadians from what I can see. Hopefully they can pull out a draw in this one or better yet a win.

Bluedragon

Got laid off a little while back. Thankfully, we live in an amazing country for such events. Just got my EI goin', gotta start looking for something though. Anything really. I hate just sitting around betting on friendlies lol.

Ya that call was crazy man. I've already told my friends that a fellow-poster (i.e. D3) had GB future. Congrats!!

Ya I hope CAN does this

D3 Mighty Ducks

I'm sure all will go well for you my friend. Like you mentioned we do live in a great country and theres tons of jobs opportunities out there, it comes down to what you make of them. If your still young then why not try going back to school for a few years. I've said it time and time before don't make gambling your first income it won't take you very far. Gamble for a hobby and nothing more.

Best of luck with whatever you decide. And there goes any chance of Canada pulling out a win, lets hope for a draw!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Canada is one of the worst soccer teams ever.

even this Greek team, should have scored 3 or 4 goals...

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Canada is one of the worst soccer teams ever.

even this Greek team, should have scored 3 or 4 goals...
    How does that make sense? You come out saying that Canada is one of the worst teams ever, I believe they just held Greece to one shitty second-half goal....but you say that Greece SHOULD have put up 3-4, thus highlighting that Canada was more than able to hang around.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    How does that make sense? You come out saying that Canada is one of the worst teams ever, I believe they just held Greece to one shitty second-half goal....but you say that Greece SHOULD have put up 3-4, thus highlighting that Canada was more than able to hang around.
    did you watch the game?

Bluedragon

Yup. Canada had an explosive first half. Out-played Greece until the second half where they only conceded ONE goal. I don't give a rat's ass about how many they "SHOULD" have scored, the point is, Canada played them well. I made money off Greece though.

You obviously missed the point of my post. Your post makes NO sense. You talk about Canada being one of the worst, then say how Greece SHOULD have scored more, but they didn't...so how does this make Canada one of the worst teams?? What you're saying is illogical.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Yup. Canada had an explosive first half. Out-played Greece until the second half where they only conceded ONE goal. I don't give a rat's ass about how many they "SHOULD" have scored, the point is, Canada played them well. I made money off Greece though.

You obviously missed the point of my post. Your post makes NO sense. You talk about Canada being one of the worst, then say how Greece SHOULD have scored more, but they didn't...so how does this make Canada one of the worst teams?? What you're saying is illogical.
    esplosive first half???
    you should begin to watch european football more often... is the word "explosive" placed by accident at your comment?????

i live in Greece. I do not have much respect on them. I said that EVEN against this Greek team, meaning that the Greeks are nothing special, they didn't score more just because of luck. 4 tet-a-tet second half.

i do not have anything against Canada, besides i sympathise the team, cause in my favourite team played Tamandani Ensaliwa(if you know him...).

Canada is below average teams... Greece was favourited 1.45 against them, a common odd like facing Albania or Lithuania. Canada might played well first half and by saying "well" i mean they didn't allowed a goal.
    In the second half, Canada did not pass the centre of the field ever.

Disagree?

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

If you bet on Greece you know it will be low scoring game. Coward tactics with poor players (greece) banging in 1 and hold on. Not a bad result for Canada where 90% plays hockey.

Bluedragon

Ok. Have to go now. Have a nice day man!

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    If you bet on Greece you know it will be low scoring game. Coward tactics with poor players (greece) banging in 1 and hold on. Not a bad result for Canada where 90% plays hockey.
    what coward tactics mean???

coward tactics gave Greece a European Cup...

use another word, coward is not the correct, you just sound like a sister(you know what i mean, right?)

RbN

what coward tactics mean??? coward tactics gave Greece a European Cup... use another word, coward is not the correct, you just sound like a sister(you know what i mean, right?)
    Greece play like pussy's. Yes it got them the European cup, which will never happen again. Greece just got a really boring way of playing, but I understand it, their material isnt good either. So respect for their results (once), but not for their way of playing.

Or you would say Charisteas is a world class striker?

tullamore21
    Update your status

Greece play like pussy's. Yes it got them the European cup, which will never happen again. Greece just got a really boring way of playing, but I understand it, their material isnt good either. So respect for their results (once), but not for their way of playing.

Or you would say Charisteas is a world class striker?
    Charisteas is not a striker, he is world class center back.

the thing, that you mentioned Charisteas shows me that you do not know anything about greek football.

where are you from?

RbN

Charisteas is not a striker, he is world class center back. the thing, that you mentioned Charisteas shows me that you do not know anything about greek football. where are you from?
    Charisteas is not a striker? grow up pal, he's the one winning u a European cup.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Charisteas is not a striker? grow up pal, he's the one winning u a European cup.

it is obvious, that you are either brainless either have no sense of humour.

Here in Greece we name Charisteas, as the best National team's defender, cause the only thing he does well is to take headers and clearing the ball, when the team is at defence.

there is not even one person in Greece, that admires Charisteas. Everyone talks about him, like he is a retarded bitch. and he is, cuz he made career and earn money using Rechagel as a manager and he can still find good contracts in Bundesliga. Schalke just signed him.

Well, as i earlier said, you dunno anything about greek soccer and specially greek players.

Where are you from? i asked again? are you shy or something?

RbN

Oh ok, i dont fancy ur humor but ok, greece humor?

Pal, why dont i know anything about Greece football then?

Charisteas has given u the European Cup and he's retarded, thats leaves the others players?

Papadopoulos and Papastathopoulos great defenders. Ninis great talented winger.

But Greece National team is horrible.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Oh ok, i dont fancy ur humor but ok, greece humor?

Pal, why dont i know anything about Greece football then?

Charisteas has given u the European Cup and he's retarded, thats leaves the others players?

Papadopoulos and Papastathopoulos great defenders. Ninis great talented winger.

But Greece National team is horrible.
    i told you earlier that i hate Greek National Team. i don't like at all the way they are playing.
    You give a characterism... you said it is a horible team...

all begun from the word "coward". I told you this is not the correct.
    Greece is not horrible, unless Norway, Russia, Italy, France, USA, Mexico, Turkey, Australia are even worst...

Greece has 10th place at Fifa rankings. and Greece is up there last 6-7 years.
    I know the Greeks do not perform in style, but they have their way.

are you from Portugal? These are the only ones who hate us. Never beat Greece....

ahahahahahah...

RbN

Im from Holland, Amsterdam though.....

Just dont like Greece, horrible team. Why should I worry about a country with players who got two lefts legs?

tullamore21
    Update your status

Im from Holland, Amsterdam though.....

Just dont like Greece, horrible team. Why should I worry about a country with players who got two lefts legs?
    ok then
    i know that people in your country dislike the Greeks, it is something common, not only in football.

now manage to score at least 3 goals tonight, coz i picked over 2,5.

and something more.
    Greece is on of the 5-6 countries in Europe, where people can play football, volleybal, waterpolo, basketball.

have you ever seen a basketball court?? whatever

Greece sucks... the Greeks have 2 left legs...

there is only one team in your place, called TWENTE. Ajax sucks... muahahahaha

RbN

yeah Ajax sucks, totally agree

Pantelic went to Olympiakos because Ajax didnt wanna offer him 2 years contract

now grow up.

tullamore21
    Update your status

yeah Ajax sucks, totally agree

Pantelic went to Olympiakos because Ajax didnt wanna offer him 2 years contract

now grow up.
    i do not support Olympiacos. and learn something else than "grow up"

PAOK the 4th team in Greece almost drop Ajax earlier in September. So grow up Ajax fan, you know your team sucks

tullamore21
    Update your status

and to come to your words, when you say that Pantelic came here, because he was not good enough for you, then i can say that
    Huntelaar is not good enough and Schalke decided to sign Charisteas...

Does that make sense? how old are you? 12?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Go Canada! Wooo

Can honestly say I only watched the first half because the game was so fuking boring. Went back to sleep haha

RbN

Greece should be banned from football, awfull team, great game of Canada !!

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

had the under. greece never going to be in a shootout.

RbN

i do not support Olympiacos. and learn something else than "grow up" PAOK the 4th team in Greece almost drop Ajax earlier in September. So grow up Ajax fan, you know your team sucks
    4th team of Greece still in Europa League. Where is Olympiakos or the other team . Ajax handled PAOK and Kiev. Also drawed against Milan and won at San Siro, failing to go trough in Champions league by 1 point.

Grow up will you?

Greece football is &%**#(

tullamore21
    Update your status

4th team of Greece still in Europa League. Where is Olympiakos or the other team . Ajax handled PAOK and Kiev. Also drawed against Milan and won at San Siro, failing to go trough in Champions league by 1 point.

Grow up will you?

Greece football is &%**#(
    ahahahahaha

there are several team which won in San Siro... like Lille 3 years ago.
    Many fixed games there. so stop talking about Ajax. Ajax is crap

RbN

Fixed games in Champions League at San Siro, sure bro...any other excuses? LMAO

Holland - Austria 3-0 70 th min. fck greece 1-0 against Canada(who did a great job)

tullamore21
    Update your status

Fixed games in Champions League at San Siro, sure bro...any other excuses? LMAO

Holland - Austria 3-0 70 th min. fck greece 1-0 against Canada(who did a great job)
    ahahahah

now you sayin that there are not fixed games in Champions League???

you must be 17 years old or something like that.

anyway you are boring, poor football knowledge. go and buy some LEGO and enjoy your time.

Great Holland won without playing as usual.

RbN

We played as dominant as usual.

You got no clue about football, its ok since Greece isnt a football country but basketball..

Your saying a Ac Milan game is fixed in the Champions League? Then you must really be a guy without brains.

Ofcourse there's fixed games, but mostly in lower league's not in Champions League when Milan is playing at home. Italy has had enough of games being fixed, or you think Milan will take the risk being banned for a fix , when Milan was already trough to the last 16.

Please come back when u know something about football..you got no clue.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I agree with RBN no top notch Italian team would ever risk a fix in the CL, especially when their already through to the next round.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I agree with RBN no top notch Italian team would ever risk a fix in the CL, especially when their already through to the next round.
    ahahaha.

MILAN-LILLE Champions League 2008. take a look. Milan had already passed the phase. Lille was not... the result??? guess.

what was the risk for Milan??? Nothing happens in these cases. Ajax needed a win or a point in order to play Europa league. Auxerre had better goal average, cause Ajax was defeated by 4 goals vs Real. Real Madrid was fisrt at the group, even if they had lost last game. So, Auxerre tried to find a point there and Ajax was out of everything. Of course i cannot prove anything, but i watch football since 1992 and i can talk about it. i see it all the time.
    these things just happen...

Euro 2004, Sweden draw against Denmark with correct score 2-2...

Italy out of next phase. It was so obviously fixed. These two teams needed only draw and 2-2 score to pass both.

But as you said, these happen at lower leagues and Euro is a lower tournament...