Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Why I need to avoid Soccer

Take Chelsea/Sunderland Under at high juice....why? Quite simple, Sunderland gives up limited opportunities, and have only surrendered 8 home goals ALL season. I take the under, and Sunderland scores in the 4th minute, and Chelsea snipes two before the 20 minute mark...UNREAL

When I take over's, there scoreless ties. Boy oh Boy!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Now 2-2 in the 27th minute......guys, is this capable??

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

really bad beat man, sorry. that's why i just bet over on all sports. sure i lose most of the time but at least it is less stress

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I do not bet unders usually for this exact reason

Regul8er
    Wordd

I was looking forward to watching the game and kill some time, and I don't even get that, haha! Brutal

biff
    dead

Reg, if it makes you feel any better I know i'm going to get screwed with the manu over.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Avoiding soccer is my number 1 rule.....and I follow it for the most part, but whenever I decide to get it one last try, I fail more miserably then the last time, haha!

There was a game a while back where I had under, and there were 3 goals scored on penalty kicks! haha

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Avoiding soccer is my number 1 rule.....and I follow it for the most part, but whenever I decide to get it one last try, I fail more miserably then the last time, haha!

There was a game a while back where I had under, and there were 3 goals scored on penalty kicks! haha
    Ok, i got to stop whining about my bad luck. You know what we should do, Reg? only bet on sports where we have a chance to back out of. I just wish I could do that.

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA....no crap man!

Looking back on my spreadsheet, I'm now 2-12 picking unders in soccer since October 2010. Is it a winning proposition to simply bet OVER every match???? It has to be doesn't it???

Regul8er
    Wordd

And I generally study teams scoring on the road or at home, and it NEVER seems to work. When teams don't score much on the road, they snipe 2 quick ones. When teams are stingy, and don't give up a sniff at home, they give up 2. Does it always even up in Premier soccer???

Regul8er
    Wordd

Will I get lucky enough to at least have West Brom/Wigan get to the half at 1-1.

Afrodiziak
    Afrodiziak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Don't worry bro, I got screwed on Over 4,5 first half (live betting) after 2 goals apiece, because I got greedy. I wanted to bet over 3,5 goals and missed it by seconds. It happens all the time We'll get them next time, no worries

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Premier league lines are some of the tightest in world soccer

I only go back through the last 5ish games when looking at goals scored. Also it is important to know the "form" more than the stats in soccer. Form is impossible to find through #'s (unless you're crazy enough to watch every game each round). Sometimes teams are making a lot of chances and coming close and players seem to be in good spirits but the ball will not go in. Other times teams are playing rubbish and are healped by bad defending, fluke bounce, re-directions, own goals, ref decisions etc etc

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

YA....no crap man!

Looking back on my spreadsheet, I'm now 2-12 picking unders in soccer since October 2010. Is it a winning proposition to simply bet OVER every match???? It has to be doesn't it???
    U have to look more into it!
    Unders are good in French league for example.
    Italy some games.

And I generally study teams scoring on the road or at home, and it NEVER seems to work. When teams don't score much on the road, they snipe 2 quick ones. When teams are stingy, and don't give up a sniff at home, they give up 2. Does it always even up in Premier soccer???
    have to look goals at home on the road for both teams. BUT also have to look who they played before.

Look which system are they using. Lot of defenses, lot of people in midfield or what they're doing. Injuries.

And I personally don't bet EPL! Juts not the league that I like. I prefer La Liga, Netherlands, Bundesliga.

Afrodiziak

Is Chelsea at least gonna win? I'm not watching the game, is it safe to bet them second half?

Regul8er
    Wordd

NOPE.....not lucky enough. The most unlucky m'fer we'll ever meet. Take two unders with juice ,and both are toasty toast at the half.
    Never ceases to amaze me, and I'm not shocked at all.......getting very used to it.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by Afrodiziak View Post
    Is Chelsea at least gonna win? I'm not watching the game, is it safe to bet them second half?
    Even $ on them to win. Haven't been watching, but it sounds like Sunderland are really giving it a go. GL

Afrodiziak

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Even $ on them to win. Haven't been watching, but it sounds like Sunderland are really giving it a go. GL
    Thanks for the info bro, not touching the game!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Wigan has scored 8 road goals ALL season in 11 games.......2 in the 1st Half
    Sunderland has given up 8 goals at home ALL season in 12 games....give up 2 in the 1st Half

OK.....pity party done.....could be a very rough day for me, cuz I'm chasing now!

RubberKettle

2 goals by Wigan on road is very surprising man, seems like you were pretty unlucky this afternoon.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wigan has scored 8 road goals ALL season in 11 games.......2 in the 1st Half
    Sunderland has given up 8 goals at home ALL season in 12 games....give up 2 in the 1st Half

OK.....pity party done.....could be a very rough day for me, cuz I'm chasing now!
    don't do it buddy!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Went quite large on Creighton.....both 1st half and for the game! Cmon BlueJays, get me out of this soccer mess.