amonsot
    amonsot's Avatar Become A Pro!

So. 1 week into 'Sports Trading'

At times its been torture; at times it has been fun. I have to say however, the fun has seemed to have been far and in-between recently. Seeping out at an alarmingly fast rate these last few days especially.

I've made an increase of roughly 75% percent of my initial deposit on the 19th of January, over 158 bets or 'trades'. A pretty good return. In absolute figures, its nothing to shout and scream about. But considering its only taken a few hours each game day, of which i think there has been 5 since last week - its not too bad.

I'm going to slow down on my rate of betting and units wagered for the time being and work on my statistics for this past week. Work on some kinda of data collection and sorting to aid me in my selections - technical analysis. I've relied on fundamentals so far mainly hehe. Hopefully bring all those stats courses at university into play and use.

Not sure what this thread is about really. Sorry for blogging on the forums ! Maybe others can pitch on their time in taking betting more seriously.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

back high lay low!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    back high lay low!
    Best trading advice. Yes it's simple but there are so many possibilities.