Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter milan ml v Genoa????

Hey guy this is a coppa italia game and i think that inter will win. They're playing at home aainst a midtable team. I didt trust this team under rafa and now they got another manager (although inexperienced). Sneijder will be out but they'll ave enough tbeat them.

£100 wins me £50. Easy inter win, What do u guys think guys?

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

IMO this is a definite win for Inter...
    1) they managed to beat a strong Napoli side without key players
    2) they (leonardo) want to revive their reputation and win every game (even if cup)
    3) Leonardo is a great manager - ignore his time @ ACM, he will be the key to their success and will definitely show this against genoa

I think that inter will score first and then get a second past genoa, then concede (maybe) and score a third late... So I would suggest 3-1 or 3-0 and would strongly lean towards inter -1... Hope I'm right.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

1-1 draw ft / 0-1 by half time for Genoa

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

sounds good. go for it

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    IMO this is a definite win for Inter...
    1) they managed to beat a strong Napoli side without key players
    2) they (leonardo) want to revive their reputation and win every game (even if cup)
    3) Leonardo is a great manager - ignore his time @ ACM, he will be the key to their success and will definitely show this against genoa

I think that inter will score first and then get a second past genoa, then concede (maybe) and score a third late... So I would suggest 3-1 or 3-0 and would strongly lean towards inter -1... Hope I'm right.
    i think inter will win but i dont know why do u think leonardo is great manager if we ignore time in milan he have only 2 games experience

donsirlisir
    donsirlisir's Avatar Become A Pro!

both teams are very good.

cleonhr
    cleonhr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

I think draw, or Genoa win

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    i think inter will win but i dont know why do u think leonardo is great manager if we ignore time in milan he have only 2 games experience
    I like his attitude during games - he provides with self-belief and confidence... I am obviously unaware of his strategic ability (lack of games) but I imagine this to be at least on par with any other Serie A manager... It is more of a personal instinct rather than one with evidence...

I do not know why people favor Genoa so much in this game - think about this, if they lose, then their momentum would be gone and for such a fragile team (under Benitez), Leonardo must not let this happen... or else, I would not see him as a good manager anymore.

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter to win for 1.72 at Pinny ;-) BOL

spirta
    spirta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Inter to win and over3.5 goals, good luck

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Got Over 2.5

courtemanche08
    courtemanche08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i'm really liking the under in this

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

2-0 inter Milan, going well

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Cash the over.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    IMO this is a definite win for Inter... 1) they managed to beat a strong Napoli side without key players 2) they (leonardo) want to revive their reputation and win every game (even if cup) 3) Leonardo is a great manager - ignore his time @ ACM, he will be the key to their success and will definitely show this against genoa I think that inter will score first and then get a second past genoa, then concede (maybe) and score a third late... So I would suggest 3-1 or 3-0 and would strongly lean towards inter -1... Hope I'm right.
    got that right...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The new coach is doing well to gather the team, but players like Eto'o were the key. I think they can start threatening the Serie A now, but they are done in the CL if they concede goals like that.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The new coach is doing well to gather the team, but players like Eto'o were the key. I think they can start threatening the Serie A now, but they are done in the CL if they concede goals like that.
    that is true... I think they get knocked out by Bayern quickly, they want revenge and when its GERMANS, they will get it!!!

however, in the Serie A, I see no problem in them getting back to the CL spots and finishing even third... DO NOT FORGET, they have the SAME players they did last year AND THEY WON EVERYTHING!!!