Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Napoli - Palermo

Two young, talanted and attacking teams square off today, it's an important game for both to hang with the top teams in the league. Both teams come from mid week matches in Europa League, Napoli went to Netherlands and got 3-3 against Utrecht meanwhile Palermo faced Sparta Prague at home and got a 2-2 result.

Probable formations:

Napoli 3-4-2-1: De Sanctis, Aronica, Cannavaro, Campagnaro -- Pazienza, Gargano, Dossena, Maggio -- Lavetzzi, Hamsik -- Cavani.

Palermo 4-3-2-1: Sirigu, Balzaretti, Muņoz, Bovo, Cassani -- Nocerino, Liverani, Migliaccio -- Pastore, Ilicic -- Miccoli

This matchup points straight to the OVER, it looks easy and what looks easy often are not but neither teams have any problems and I think the odds provide value. Lets have a look:

-Napoli have played 7 of 14 games O2.5, and 4 of 6 at home = 50% total and 67% at home

-50% equal to odds of 2.00 and 67% equal to odds of 1.50

-Palermo have played 11 of 14 games O2.5 and 6 of 6 away = 79% total and 100% away

-79% equal to odds of 1.27 and 100% equal to odds of 1.00

We can get O2.5 @ 1.90 at some places which obviously have value if we look at the stats.

Another option is "both teams to score" @ 1.66.

Good luck

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good preview and analysis..The match lean to over 2.5 for sure.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr. Kitty attacking again Very nice analysis!

I'm going with the over 2.5!

BOL Mr. Kitty!

bekmurat
    bekmurat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

a like over 2,5

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Another bet worth laying is OVER 11 corners @ 1.80, since both are offensive minded teams I expect lots of corners.

-Napoli average 12.8 corners at home (Napoli: 7, Opponent: 5.8)

-Palermo average 11.6 corners away (Opponent: 6.1, Palermo: 5.5)

Together the averge is 12.2 which is 1.2 corners over what the line for the game is.
    Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 12-06-10 at 11:03 AM.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the over as well ... lets hope these teams dont try to play defensively or else it may be a stalemate

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like over 2.5 too.

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

like the corners over
    BOL

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

The odds for the over is down to 1.72 now, and it looks like everyone loves the over, and not just here on SBR. I know it often gets like this on days where there arent many matches being played. Yet its still scary when everyones on the same pick, I choose to go with "both teams to score" prop and O11 corners.

I still think this game will go over, just going with "both to score" as a form of insurence because I dont think either team will win 3-0 etc. The highest probability for the over to hit is if both teams score.

Tony Cash
    Tony Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Well, as I dont like to play what everybody like, i will try with Palermo +0,5. I think this can end in a draw easy.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's see if public can win today

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well with my luck today already .. looks like i jynxed this post

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

The corner bet is looking very good, Napoli pretty much dominated the first half and created 9 corners. Palermo aint looking dangerous at all in the offense at the moment, hopefullt Pastore, Ilicic, Miccoli and co comes out much stronger in the second half. Right now I would say that Napoli will win this.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Another bet worth laying is OVER 11 corners @ 1.80, since both are offensive minded teams I expect lots of corners. -Napoli average 12.8 corners at home (Napoli: 7, Opponent: 5.8) -Palermo average 11.6 corners away (Opponent: 6.1, Palermo: 5.5) Together the averge is 12.2 which is 1.2 corners over what the line for the game is.
    Winner

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Two young, talanted and attacking teams square off today, it's an important game for both to hang with the top teams in the league. Both teams come from mid week matches in Europa League, Napoli went to Netherlands and got 3-3 against Utrecht meanwhile Palermo faced Sparta Prague at home and got a 2-2 result.

Probable formations:

Napoli 3-4-2-1: De Sanctis, Aronica, Cannavaro, Campagnaro -- Pazienza, Gargano, Dossena, Maggio -- Lavetzzi, Hamsik -- Cavani.

Palermo 4-3-2-1: Sirigu, Balzaretti, Muņoz, Bovo, Cassani -- Nocerino, Liverani, Migliaccio -- Pastore, Ilicic -- Miccoli

This matchup points straight to the OVER, it looks easy and what looks easy often are not but neither teams have any problems and I think the odds provide value. Lets have a look:

-Napoli have played 7 of 14 games O2.5, and 4 of 6 at home = 50% total and 67% at home

-50% equal to odds of 2.00 and 67% equal to odds of 1.50

-Palermo have played 11 of 14 games O2.5 and 6 of 6 away = 79% total and 100% away

-79% equal to odds of 1.27 and 100% equal to odds of 1.00

We can get O2.5 @ 1.90 at some places which obviously have value if we look at the stats.

Another option is "both teams to score" @ 1.66.

Good luck
    LOSS, result: 1-0

Public play loses, entertaining game though with lots of chances, weird that it ended like it did. Palermos goalkeeper did a monster save at one point, it was unreal .
    Next time I notice a play I post gets publically raped I will take action and fade myself . Atleast the corner bet won convincingly so I ended up with a very small loss in terms of $$$.
    Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 12-06-10 at 03:47 PM.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

5th minute of stoppage time winner for Napoli, WOW!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This is why I don't bet Italy totals stubborn bastards, good call on the corners bet though.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    This is why I don't bet Italy totals stubborn bastards, good call on the corners bet though.
    Yeah Italy and overs is not a very good combination it seems, most games goes under but Palermo has been an over machine. Guess it cant work every time.