Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember this!

Do not forget to check the weather report before you place your bets this weekend, in several countries around Europe weather begins to deteriorate. It gets colder each passing day, and in some places, one can expect snow, rain or fog. Such weather conditions may affect play.

Good luck this weekend

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

This is very good point. I just finished researching weather in Austria and it doesn't look good with freezing weather and snow and rain. I think unders in all Erste Liga games today and this is last round before winter break for them.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very good advice here.

nico1zuzu
    nico1zuzu's Avatar Become A Pro!

and your thread? I liked it, ty

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I totally agree!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by nico1zuzu View Post
    and your thread? I liked it, ty
    I lost my motivation to post, but I´ll be back just dont know when. Felt like this part of the forum has lost some of its quality lately.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post

I lost my motivation to post, but I´ll be back just dont know when. Felt like this part of the forum has lost some of its quality lately.
    why?
    Do u think before there was more quality? What do u think is wrong now?

Ministar
    Ministar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good advice. Specialy can affect under/over on soccer.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    why? Do u think before there was more quality? What do u think is wrong now?
    Im not out to start a Internet fight, but as you can tell from my previous post, yes, I think this part of the forum had more quality before or atleast thats my feeling. And another thing is that even though more people are posting here then before, a thread can get like 50 views before someone writes something.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post

Im not out to start a Internet fight, but as you can tell from my previous post, yes, I think this part of the forum had more quality before or atleast thats my feeling. And another thing is that even though more people are posting here then before, a thread can get like 50 views before someone writes something.
    I agree! A lot of people seems to get into the forum but most wont post and just see what's going on. When I post just few people will write something which sometimes is bad I like when people discuss plays and gives his point of view about the plays that way is better.

And also you can see posting almost the same people all the time. Johon, Tommy, Mihaita, H-Bomb, Beeps, etc.

Maybe cause most of people is from US and they're just in the other forums like NFL and NBA.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

good advice, especially on totals, especially the lower leagues.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This is good info buddy. But also remember weather shouldn't be 100% reasoning for a under bet, ex. today in Eerst league almost every game went over with the icy conditions. Same with Netherlands and Germany, tons of goals today. There will be games that go under because of weather but not every single one.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    This is good info buddy. But also remember weather shouldn't be 100% reasoning for a under bet, ex. today in Eerst league almost every game went over with the icy conditions. Same with Netherlands and Germany, tons of goals today. There will be games that go under because of weather but not every single one.
    Come on, im not retarded. Who are so stupid that they play an under only because of the weather? Its only a factor you should include in your research.
    For example, the goal average in Eerst league are 3.31 goals per/game, this round the average was 3.4 goals, so it was pretty much a normal round. But on the other hand 80% of the games went over, the average is 68%. The goal average was actually lower then normal in Holland Jupiler league and only 50% of the games went over, 69% of all games goes over in that league. Cold temperatures alone might not affect as much but add snow, rain or fog, then we can talk.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

**** it. Snow is now all over the palce here. Not a week has passed and all the ground is white. And there is already -15 by Celsius. love it!

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    **** it. Snow is now all over the palce here. Not a week has passed and all the ground is white. And there is already -15 by Celsius. love it!
    Come here mate, summer starts next week

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Mr kitty rule
    I personally appreciate ur works mate ty

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon View Post
    Mr kitty rule I personally appreciate ur works mate ty
    Thanks