phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Mourinho will back to Premier league...

as he said he will return to England, after finishes his Real carier, here we have lots of Liverpool fans, what do u think guys if he come to England for Liverpool ?

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

no chance he already said that Liverpool is not a place for him but he didnt say why

Hebodk
    Hebodk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2852

I think Tottenham. They haven't won the championship since the 80's. Redknapp is regarding the rumors set to replace Capello next year for the English national squad. Mourinho stayed several years in London with Chelsea. I think he will return

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    no chance he already said that Liverpool is not a place for him but he didnt say why
    Really? Jose Mourinho is a Liverpool fan. Carragher says in his autobiography that Mourinho's wallpaper on his phone was the Liverpool emblem.

As for Mourinho at Liverpool, I would love it. I used to hate the guy for his attitude, which was very un-Liverpool like, but he's a winner. And that's what need at Liverpool.

Joszan7
    Joszan7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

How long is his contract with Real?

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Cool.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Liverpool doesn't have a chance in hell to get Mourinho if City puts out an offer.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

Really? Jose Mourinho is a Liverpool fan. Carragher says in his autobiography that Mourinho's wallpaper on his phone was the Liverpool emblem.

As for Mourinho at Liverpool, I would love it. I used to hate the guy for his attitude, which was very un-Liverpool like, but he's a winner. And that's what need at Liverpool.
    U should have read the Real Madrid forum when they signed the contract with Mou a lot of guys were doubting and saying Mou will ruin Real Now u can see those guys in the stadium screaming Jose Mourinho la la la la Jose Mourinho la la la la

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Liverpool doesn't have a chance in hell to get Mourinho if City puts out an offer.
    why do u think that way?

Mou took Inter and real 2 teams with big history that wanted to win. Maybe he'll take Liverpool.

But for now he's our trainer so please wait till we win CL, La Liga and Copa del Rey a couple of times

kubuthecell
    kubuthecell's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont like this man too much ego

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

He can be too much ego but he´s hell of a coach. Look how Inter is doing after he left. Look what Real is doing now. If he leaves I believe he goes to another top team. He has talent in making bunch of stars to work good together.

zpapalash
    zpapalash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

I dont thinf Live can pay Mourinho more or even same as Real )))

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

that why coz I opened this thread,for his attitude,he seem he is really un-Liverpool

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gents, let's be honest here. Jose will not be going to liverpool or City. We all know that he definitely wants to return to England. If it were for liverpool, he could have done that at the beginning of this season. The same apply to City. So the two teams aren't really in his interest.

He also said that he wants to manage a "big" club. This to me, can only means Man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham. If you think they are other clubs, feel free to add onto this list.

Chelsea: I dont think he wants to go back, because of the owner.
    Arsenal: There is a slim chance, but I doubt they club has the balls to sack that guy.
    Tottenham: A bit small for him, and I don't see them getting Jose

The only club left is Man Utd, and given the good relationship SAF has to Jose, I think when he retires, he will recommend Jose to the board. Snijner also said that Jose wants to manage Utd one day.

I see him waiting for SAF to leave and he will ask Man Utd to get him if the board wants.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Tottenham is a big club?????? are u serious
    and u callin Liverpool small even without championship in the last 20 years they won like 4 times more trophies then Spurs

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    i agree liverpool have no chance i think if he is coming back to england it will be united or city

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Mourinho would really love to be boss at Man Utd. The set up where manager has total control of who comes and goes on staff would suit him. Perhaps when Ferguson retires....

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alon7777777 View Post
    Tottenham is a big club?????? are u serious and u callin Liverpool small even without championship in the last 20 years they won like 4 times more trophies then Spurs
    That's why i put "big" in inverted commas.

xBreatheout
    xBreatheout's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Mourinho come back to EPL to be the liverpool's coach. But I doubt it. I think he will stay in Real for 2-3 more years after the contract.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man Utd are in so much debt that they don't be as lucrative in the next few years. A debt-free Liverpool where he can buy whoever he wants would suit him. And the challenge is at Liverpool. Help the club win the PL and he will be a massive legend.

Lots of positives for Jose at Liverpool, which is why he might come to us. Not for another 2 years tho.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Love to see him with the spurs but they can't get him

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to say again, let's wait till he will make my boys CL, La Liga and Copa del Rey champions a couple of times and then u can have it