Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Vreston's plays for Tuesday's Champion's League

Hey everyone!

I'm on two plays in the Champion's league tonight.

Braga v Arsenal
    Pick: Arsenal Over 1.5 goals @ 1.83

Arsenal knows how to score and they have the talent to do it. After that loss to Tottenham last weekend, I don't think Wenger will let them let up at any point tonight. I think this one has a very good possibility of hitting.

Also I like:

Auxerre v AC Milan
    Pick: AC Milan @ 2.37

Milan is hot & so is Ibrahimovic. I think he can help them clinch a spot for the next round. He has been hot as of late and Milan is usually very serious in Champion's league play. I think a win in France is very possible tonight.
    Points Awarded:

Daveyboy gave Vreston 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

On the opposite side on both. Arsenal without a lot of players (including Fabregas), not likely to score, Milan is inconistent, we will see who is on the right side. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm on two plays in the Champion's league tonight. Braga v Arsenal Pick: Arsenal Over 1.5 goals @ 1.83 Arsenal knows how to score and they have the talent to do it. After that loss to Tottenham last weekend, I don't think Wenger will let them let up at any point tonight. I think this one has a very good possibility of hitting. Also I like: Auxerre v AC Milan Pick: AC Milan @ 2.37 Milan is hot & so is Ibrahimovic. I think he can help them clinch a spot for the next round. He has been hot as of late and Milan is usually very serious in Champion's league play. I think a win in France is very possible tonight.

startm
    startm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4145

Auxerre 0 - 2 AC Milan +

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call, the rossoneri are on the march

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm on two plays in the Champion's league tonight.

Braga v Arsenal
    Pick: Arsenal Over 1.5 goals @ 1.83 - Loss (2-0)

Arsenal knows how to score and they have the talent to do it. After that loss to Tottenham last weekend, I don't think Wenger will let them let up at any point tonight. I think this one has a very good possibility of hitting.

Also I like:

Auxerre v AC Milan
    Pick: AC Milan @ 2.37 - Won (0-2)

Milan is hot & so is Ibrahimovic. I think he can help them clinch a spot for the next round. He has been hot as of late and Milan is usually very serious in Champion's league play. I think a win in France is very possible tonight.
    1-1 tonight. I'm disappointed with Arsenal not being able to score. Milan got the job done as prescribed. I told you guys Ibrahimovic was hot. Also I'm happy Ronaldinho scored. He's been getting a lot of criticism though, in my opinion, he is still one of the best players around.

At least Milan had better odds than Arsenal so I came up a little better than I started.

Hey serc, you were right about Arsenal not scoring but you were wrong about Fabregas. He played, although not the whole game.

Thanks Turkz

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Arsenal not to score is something really uncommon.
    Braga shows heart at the last matches.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I missed these bets, as well as Chelsea to win I took Real Madrid instead