Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

European Saturday

Gotta love this shit, like 400 games to go at

Barnsley +136
    Loving a better than evens number against the worst away team in the division. This smacks of being set up on the fact Barnsley have lost two straight home games 3-0, but those came against far better teams than Dull City. Home win for me here.

Scunthorpe/Leeds United - Under 2.5 +114
    Leeds arent the same team on the road and Scunny are a tricky team to beat at home, allbeit very low scorers. I think a 1-1 draw is probably the most likely here but I think if Leeds score first then they'll just defend it out and Scunn wont break them down, so stick with unders at decent odds.

Bournemouth +115
    I'm appreciative that Colchester have been VERY tough to beat on the road but they just dont score anywhere near enough to live with a team who's as good at home as Bournemouth. Colchester will try and park the bus but I fancy Bournemouth have enough to break them down.

Chesterfield +240
    Loving this price on the best team in the division. Stevenage are one of the worst attacking teams in the league and even playing at home I dont think they can hand with Chessie. Road win here for me.

Tamworth +187
    I'm not buying into Fleetwood Town, its only a matter of time before they hit a wall and start sliding down the table IMO. Tamworth are an entertaining team at home who's home games average nearly 4 goals a game....Overs is dump price so rocking and rolling with the home team.

Valencia v Real Zaragoza - Under 2.5 +114
    As good as Los Ches have started the season they have struggled a little bit lately, they arent a high scoring team at the best of teams and even though they are a massive home favourite here I think they will only scrape out a win, Zaragoza will park the bus and offer no attacking threat whatsoever, can quite easily see this being 2-0 to the home side.

That'll do for Saturday I reckons - GL to all whatever you are locked and loaded on

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Good picks, I like that Barnsley pick

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
    Good picks, I like that Barnsley pick
    GL buddy.

Squirrel