Ancag
    Ancag's Avatar Become A Pro!

- Football Predictions -

What websites do you guys use in order to get sports betting tips?
    I'm using a few for stats, for example soccerbase .com and soccerway .com to make my own predictions; these have proven quite unprofitable until now. I'm also checking daily tainvestments .org for their free picks, which are no doubt the best on the internet. I ask of you for more websites similar to these.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I often pick them myself. Look at Soccerway for form, Physioroom for injuries etc if needbe. I stick to the leagues I know best - English Premier League and Championship - I feel it's easier to make money that way. Barries View is my favourite blog for long term bets and general Premier League insight. For regular sports betting Tips, maybe look at the Betfair forum or here. Best of luck.

flashtar
    flashtar's Avatar Become A Pro!

related to the website mentioned by the op... tainvestments dot org... I've been subscribed to some of their services for quite a while now and they have the best tipsters around. I'd say "that's the way to go" if you're into professional betting, but I doubt they have any spots left for new subscribers. check it out